! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

6230i and bugs - Page 1/1

Subject: 6230i and bugs
Replies: 4 Views: 989

dani2xll 8.06.05 - 09:12pm
This is my second handset and has exact same bugs as the initial one. It shows me that i have received new messages. When i come to read them, 4 out of 5 are old messages which i have already read and even when i read them again the envelope stays shut, not open. Every now and then the phone locks and says phone restriction and asks for the unlock code. I have not set a code. * +

danglz 9.06.05 - 02:18pm
Sounds like worse bugs than the original 6230 makes ya wonder why nokia release them with faulty software * +

ice 9.06.05 - 02:36pm
There might also be a problem with your sim card. * +

dani2xll 10.06.05 - 08:36am
Why would it b a prob with my sim? As i've not had any problems with any other phones. I was usin the 6230 and v3 and d500 with no problems. * +

mowbli 10.06.05 - 11:47pm
Ive heard from o few of my friends who work at a Express Center repairing faulty and returned mobile phones the word is Nokia phones come in more units then other branded phones like samsung motorolla sony ericsson siemens etc nokia release faulty handsets reason being they are greedy 4 cash so customers will have to buy a new phone every say 10or12months they dont last as samsung or S.E *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search