! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

3100 prob - Page 1/1

Subject: 3100 prob
Replies: 4 Views: 743

unkz 14.04.05 - 05:30am
Does ne f ya all kno wat happen ta ma fone.A kant gt in da 'go to' options.Wen a go der da fone gt reboot by itself.N fanx fer ne1 dat hlpin me.Al b v much appreciate it. * +

psichas 16.04.05 - 10:55pm
Download the program named FBUS by Maestro, connect your phone via data cable (serial cabel needed via com port, not USB), start the program and just click reset security code. This not only resets your phone's security code to it's original state, but also restores the phone's full factory settings and in that way your problem will be solved. I had the same problem and now everything works fine * +

seth5 6.10.05 - 09:20pm
No code needed all you got to do is delete some bookmark or downloads try it . It works trust me same thing happen to me 3100 are not mad to store that much stuff in your go-to and everytime you bookmark something that where it is saved to . But the new 3120 can store more i got that phone too it looks the same just some added features . But any way erase a couple bookmarks it easy * +

xxrexxx 6.10.05 - 09:46pm
Where can i download it * +

dmza 6.10.05 - 10:24pm
*agrees with seth5* just save yer bookmarks to a folder and delete them, i find that if u hav more than 4 bookmarks it dus the reset thing again,,, hahaha *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search