! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mp3 VOLUME - Page 1/2

Subject: Mp3 VOLUME
Replies: 11 Views: 1436
> »
tazz21 30.03.05 - 05:18pm
Is there a way of getting the music saved on the memory card to play any louder? The files im using are Mp3PRO and sound really quiet, an one more thing, why does the changing of the graphic equalizer not make any difference to the sound played? Thanx to all who reply * +

trojan78 30.03.05 - 05:57pm
The equalizer only seems to work with headphones and sounds good. Try changing the bit rate of your mp3 files using a program on pc called imToo video converter which lets you do this with ease. Inbox me if you need any more info on it. * +

lisajane 31.03.05 - 12:52am
Ya equalizes seems quite whatever level. Iv found out though that the set 1 and set 2, u change change them. U'l see an option to change it when ur in there. Then just activate the set. it works for me * +

sizzle_1 31.03.05 - 01:50am
If its a 6230.I only caught on 2 the volume button on the side after a couple of days lol * +

danglz 31.03.05 - 01:16pm
Just increase the level on ya pc * +

tazz21 31.03.05 - 02:59pm
Increase what level danglz? * +

wilson2 31.03.05 - 03:46pm
Yea wat level man? I ripped my mp3s from cd there was no option for volume.. They sound well loud thru speaker but headphones i can hardly hear it. An the equalizes does work but makes only small difference. I think its cos the nokia headphones am s**t really. U can mod them so u get to plug a decent set into it an connect to other stuff like car stereo, mixers anythin * +

unkz 2.04.05 - 08:46am
It mite cuz f da headset but eres ma way f doin it.cud b a bit complic8d n mite sounds ol fashion.Wel a usualy cnvert it 2 a .wav file 1st n edit it usin da sound recorder frm da pc n den convert it again bak 2 .mp3.Dats hw a do it tho.So,soz if it kant b f ne use. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search