! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

MOMENT OF DISGUST - Page 1/5

Subject: MOMENT OF DISGUST
Replies: 33 Views: 1581
> »
dave_o 9.08.10 - 06:57pm
Post ur worst moments with ur fones(s40)...during any action.or moment of disappointment...or any bad/worst moments with ur fone here.... * +

dave_o 9.08.10 - 07:03pm
Hmmmmmm music2...mine was when i was when my fone 1st suddenly developed a fever and strangly deprived me of access 2 my memory card(saying FILE SYSTEM BUSY.try again)...and i needed 2 do alot then,i got so angry and switched it off(accidentaly solving the prob.) then waited/contemplated for a few munites looking for an alternative...then out of anger switched it on again...and it was ok....lol * +

proton 9.08.10 - 07:46pm
when a dog ate my phone lmao * +

gomerbag 9.08.10 - 08:32pm
When i accidentaly dropped my phone on the concrete floor and guess what happened next......? My phone was in trouble. I found it disconnected into pieces. And when i tried to build it, thanks to GOD my phone was in good condition. What a miracle!.. smile Hehe * +

mamun77 9.08.10 - 08:55pm
Mine was funny. I am a student of Fine Arts. One day our class held in the zoo and our work was quick animal drawing. When i was drawing monkey. I could draw it because it was moving here and there. Then i decided to take some photos of those monkeys for drawing .when i was capturing a photo. Suddenly a monkey took my phone while capturing photos thinking its a thing of eating. Of that time i shocked for some time. How ever, the zoo keeper helped me to bring my phone out from inside the monkey c * +

srk_97 9.08.10 - 11:59pm
hmmm...when a baby sitting in the lap of her mother sitting next to me in a bus suddenly sn*tched my fone and threw it below the seat next to driver. but the fone resisted the shock without any scratch. * +

srk_97 10.08.10 - 12:02am
other time being wen my younger brother took my old fone 3100 and delibrately dropped into a tumbler of water. After about 10 sec i pulled the fone out,dried it and it is still going gr8. * +

sunando 10.08.10 - 01:26am
@srk reallly wow * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum