! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

TTPod (signed) - Page 6/68

Subject: TTPod (signed)
« <> »
jupiter2 20.01.10 - 02:41am
@arjun... You dont need any pc for that... Just use ucweb for downloading the jad and use minicommander for finding the link... * +

o_n_i 20.01.10 - 03:57am
I think, we can install more skins of ttpod. We have to put the skins to e/ttpod/skin folder. But I cant try it, as I dont have any link to download ttpod skins. Can anyone please try and confirm it? * +

kartadam 20.01.10 - 04:52am
How to add lyric, download album art etc i dont find e/ttpod/skin pls tell in detail can lyric be just in text form by changing ext to lrc? or u need seperate file? * +

kartadam 20.01.10 - 05:30am
Skins r oly in sis ver * +

o_n_i 20.01.10 - 05:41am
I mean we have to open the ttpod folder in memory card and create a folder skin and put appropriate skins in the folder. I heard about this in another forum. But I m not sure if it will work or not. If I get any skin compatible to s40 phone, I will post it here. * +

arjunkr 20.01.10 - 05:58am
lol i have mj's beat it lyrics which i got while playing it in ttpod.......but if i play mann ka radio in it......it shows no lyric found......then i typed lyrics of that song and made in same format as beat it....but it won't detects lyrics made by me.... * +

cjsmack 20.01.10 - 06:16am
Arafat thanks a lot bro * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-68
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark