! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Unanswered Prayers? - Page 2/22

Subject: Unanswered Prayers?
« <> »
k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 09:31am
Say: ''Praise be to Allah, Who begets no son, And has no partner In (HIS) dominion: Nor (needs) HE any To protect HIM from humiliation: Yea, magnify HIM For HIS greatness and glory!'' -Surah 17.111- * +

witch1 21.03.09 - 09:44am
The bestest prayers are UNANSWERED prayers. * +

k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 10:10am
HE is the Living (One): There is no god bu HE: Call upon HIM, giving HIM Sincere devotion. Praise be To Allah, Lord of the Worlds! -Surah 40.65- * +

k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 10:17am
''O MY servants, all of you are hungry (needy) except for those whom I feed, therefore seek food from ME so that I may feed you. O MY servants, all of you are naked (need clothes) except for those whom I provide garments, therefore seek clothing from ME so that I should clothe you. O MY servants, you sin by night and by day and I AM there to pardon your sins, therefore seek forgiveness from ME so that I should grant you pardon.'' -Hadith Qudsi- * +

k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 10:24am
''O son of Adam, so long as you call upon ME, and hope in ME, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds in the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of ME, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to ME with an earthful of sins and were you then to face ME, without having associated anything with ME, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon.' -Hadith Qudsi- * +

k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 02:30pm
I have heard people say that i make du'a yet Allah does not respond to my prayers. They get frustrated and then leave du'a. They fail to realize that du'a is worship, and Allah is The Most Wise. A man asked Ibrahim ibn Adham 'why is it that we make du'a, yet Allah does not respond.' The famous ascetic replied in such a beautiful and striking way. He said 'because you know Allah yet you do not obey HIM. And you know the Prophet S.A.W, but do not follow his Sunnah. And you know the Quran, b * +

k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 02:32pm
...And you know the Quran, but you do not act upon it. And you eat from the blessing of Allah, but you do not express gratitude for it. And you know paradise, yet do not strive for it. And you know the fire of hell, yet do not run away from it. And you know shaytan, but do not fight him, and instead obey him. And you know death, but you do not prepare yourselves for it. And you bury the dead, but do not learn a lesson from it. And you have left your own faults, and instead busy yourself with the * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-22
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index