! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Unanswered Prayers? - Page 1/22

Subject: Unanswered Prayers?
Replies: 149 Views: 8485
> »
k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 06:16am
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. To HIM is due the true prayer. Any others that they Call upon besides HIM hear them No more than if they were To stretch forth their hands For water to reach their mouths But it reaches them not: For the prayer of those Without Faith is nothing But vain prayer. -Surah 13.14- * +

k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 06:41am
Meaning,,, If we worship anything other than Allah (whether it is idols, stars, powers of nature, spirits, or deified men, or Self, or Power, or Wealth, Science or Art, Talent or Intellect), our worship is both foolish and futile. -Commentators- * +

k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 06:48am
Without Faith meaning here- it is obvious that prayer or worship has no meaning whatever. It is but an aberration of the mind. But there is a deeper meaning. You may have false faith, as in superstitious or in worshipping things other than Allah, as explained in the last note. In that case, too, you are pursuing mere phantoms of the mind. When you come to examine it, it is mere imbecility or futility. Worship and prayer are justified only to Allah, the One True God. -Commentators- * +

lakelady 21.03.09 - 08:10am
No one let me know it was time for our daily repetitious preaching. * +

k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 09:07am
Say: ''Call upon Allah, or Call upon Rahman: By whatever name ye call Upon HIM, (it is well): For to HIM belong The Most Beautiful Names. Neither speak thy Prayer aloud, Nor speak it in a low tone, But seek a middle course Between.'' -Surah 17.110- * +

k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 09:12am
Meaning,,,:- Rahman describes one of the attributes of Allah,- HIS grace and Mercy which come to the sinner even before he feels conscious of the need of it,- the preventive Grace which saves Allah's servants from sin. * +

k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 09:16am
Allah can be invoked, either by HIS simple name, which includes all attributes, or by one of the names implying the attributes by which we try to explain HIS nature to our limited understanding. -Commentators- * +

k3k4s1h 21.03.09 - 09:22am
And your Lord says: ''Call on ME; I Will answer your Prayer.gif: But those who are Too arrogant to serve ME Will surely enter Hell Abased.'' -Surah 40.60- * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-22
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search