! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HINDHU CASTE SYSTEM - Page 1/74

Subject: HINDHU CASTE SYSTEM
Replies: 516 Views: 20052
> »
cor.rupt 11.02.09 - 11:04pm
We know that Hindhus have this CASTE system, its not a division in Religion, its about dividing the people into catagories. The Hindhus say Brahma created FOUR types of people from his mouth,neck,hip area and foot. They being Braahmins,Kshathriya,Vaishnava and Kshudra. The Kshudra are supposed to be LOW CASTE, so I would like to know what caste krishna, n happyfeet belong to? Are ul like Ambedkar? * +

levira 12.02.09 - 02:56am
they dont live in india where the caste system is the most prominent. * +

xkr1shna 12.02.09 - 03:13am
m born in a SUDRA AKA LOW CASTE family, openin a topic for it? while questions regardin islam are to be inboxed. x x x levi m in india * +

cor.rupt 12.02.09 - 03:18am
Yeah but they are hinduz * +

marikity 12.02.09 - 03:59am
A Vaisnava thats behaves like one or one who displays certain attributes of devotional service no matter if hes born a sudra is considered higher than a brahman in Sri Krsna eyes...oh nudefeet is a brahman devotee ..my miscreant friend and what your doing iss called aphrada..offenses against a VAISNAVA .and their no way out 4 that one...ur jacked... * +

marothi 12.02.09 - 05:18am
So other people are just born better or more important than you? And you accept that?No-ones stopping you from opening a topic about Islam btw * +

xkr1shna 12.02.09 - 05:41am
'save BRAHMIN even if one gota sacrifice his life' tho tis sound weird, 10 layman can sacrificed to save a scientist/ intellectual * +

xkr1shna 12.02.09 - 05:43am
ment 'can be' x x xx Gandhi cud have abolished castism, but he realized tis relevent, ppl's ability differ, all aint same, tho accordin to our rishis, a individual sud an*lize his ability and decide his caste, family background does effect. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-74
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search