! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

-Suffering- - Page 1/48

Subject: -Suffering-
Replies: 336 Views: 4280
> »
coolit 28.12.08 - 10:12am
After a terrible battle in one war-torn land, the thousands of civilian women and children who had been killed were buried in a mass grave surrounded by markers. Each marker bore this inscription: 'WHY?Sometimes that is the most painful question of all. Ppl ask it sadly when war, disaster, disease or crime takes their innocent loved ones, destroys their home, or brings them untold... (cont.) * +

coolit 28.12.08 - 10:16am
...suffering in other ways. They want to know why such tragedies befall them. Why does God allow suffering? If God is all powerful, loving, wise and just, why is the world so full of hatred and injustice? Have you ever wondered about these things yourself?But before answering these, pls answer this first: is it wrong to ask why God allows suffering? * +

fireyes 28.12.08 - 10:18am
thats the one question that has caused a break down of religious followers * +

terrero 28.12.08 - 10:20am
I was meant 2 heppen! Everythng heppen 4 a reason. * +

iilmadme 28.12.08 - 10:21am
It's not wrong to ask the question.For me askin that question was a turning point from not thinking bout it at all to realising i believed there was a God all along * +

coolit 28.12.08 - 10:31am
Some worry that asking such question means that they do not have enough faith or that they are showin disrespect for God. However, faithful, god fearing ppl had similar questions. For example, the prophet habukkuk asked God, 'why are despoiling and violence in front of me, and why does quarrelling occur, and why is strife carried? -hab. 1:3-did God scold the prophet habakkuk? * +

madam.x 28.12.08 - 10:31am
it's natural to ask that question. * +

coolit 28.12.08 - 10:35am
God didnt scold habukuk. Hence, you are right. Its n0t wr0ng to ask that questi0n...So, lets n0w ask... why so much suffering? Can you pls give some reas0ns that you know * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-48
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search