! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 205/212

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
trunking 5.09.23 - 02:57pm
Romans 7:19
New King James Version
19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. * +

schetr 13.09.23 - 03:55am
Matthew 10:2-4 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother; Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus; Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him. * +

trunking 6.10.23 - 10:14pm
Psalm 118:17
King James Version
17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord. * +

trunking 10.10.23 - 07:42pm
Isaiah 54:10
New International Version
10 Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,
says the Lord, who has compassion on you. * +

trunking 10.10.23 - 07:43pm
Luke 18:1-8
New International Version
The Parable of the Persistent Widow
18 Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. 2 He said: ''In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought. 3 And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, 'Grant me justice against my adversary.'

4 ''For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, 'Even though I dont fear God or care what people think, 5 yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she wont eventually come and attack me!'''

6 And the Lord said, ''Listen to what the unjust judge says. 7 And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? 8 I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?'' * +

schetr 22.10.23 - 02:03am
Song Of Songs 3vv7,8 Behold his bed, which is Solomon's; threescore valiant men are about it, of the valiant of Israel. They all hold swords, being expert in war: every man hath his sword upon his thigh because of fear in the night. * +

schetr 30.10.23 - 02:42am
Mark 14vv 61-62; 61 '..... Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?'. 62 And Jesus said, I am....' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-212
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index