! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Banned in saudi - Page 4/141

Subject: Banned in saudi
« <> »
squall07 9.04.08 - 07:15am
So if u guys want to preserve all those historic houses or buildings then u CANNOT build a new house in Makkah.. Because all houses in Makkah used to be very historic! So where will all the new Pilgrims stay? Hujjaj r increasing day by day. We need new buildings for the ever increasing Guests of ALLAH! * +

squall07 9.04.08 - 07:21am
There is not even a single Ayah of the holy Qur'an or in Hadith which prevents us the muslims to destroy all those historical places. We need modern buildings for ALLAH's Guests.. Muslims r increasing day by day but the holy LANDS r not increasing.. So think about it! We r not like the Buddists or like Hindus who always preserve their historic things! Islam is a Modern Religion! Islam is a way of life! * +

squall07 9.04.08 - 07:32am
Remember this always my dear brothers and sisters of Islam.. The enemies of Islam will always try to divide us and so that they can conquer us one day! Lets not fight each other. Our government is trying their best to promote Islam everywhere! Do u know our late King Fahd build a Masjid in every single Capital cities of the world? * +

squall07 9.04.08 - 07:34am
Now I must go.. I have class to attend.. Excuse me guys.. Ma'assalama! smile * +

tsunadi 9.04.08 - 08:14am
jazaka Allah khair brother nod u c brothers and sisters wahabbi nothing to do with that i dont defend for them bt theres nothing such wahabbi now...saudi gov just do what have to do for muslims good... * +

k3k4s1h 9.04.08 - 08:31am
Destroying the historical places, graves, makam ibrahim is all fine to u? hmmm * +

9362 9.04.08 - 08:38am
Yet many muslims here in the uk accuse the saudi government of spreading extremism throughout the world due to it's promotion of wahbalism and it's sponsorship of iman's educated in wahbalism.A friend of mine is a qualified islamic scholar and he told me that islamic scholars who hold different views to the govt are regarded as dissidents and thrown in jail * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-141
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index