! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 2/8410

Subject: CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
normin 12.11.07 - 01:59am
Hi sista,thanx 4 such a post u hav created. I surely believ that I will reep good out of it. May God bless u all. * +

normin 12.11.07 - 02:04am
There is prayer requests that I want 2 share with all so that God can do great things in peoples lives. 2 GOD BE THE GLORY,GREAT THINGS HE HAV DONE. 2thumbs_up * +

robyray 12.11.07 - 02:55am
so thre excluding non christians. .now tht dont sound verry christian do it. .lol. . what happend t all are equal in th eyes o god * +

robyray 12.11.07 - 03:01am
err . .srry. . nvr did read the bible gt bore durin th first 50 or so begettins * +

geea 12.11.07 - 04:25am
Brothers normin and robyray thanks for your comments. Normin I do appreciate what you said. Robyray,I never said anywhere that non believers cannot drop in and chat. I clearly said we are not here to discuss beliefs, or to discriminate upon others. I also mentioned readers, visitors and posters and there is nothing about christians put infront of those headings.Thank you for your comments. God bless both of you. * +

geea 12.11.07 - 04:28am
Lord we thank You and praise You for all potential writers. Help us to receive your wisdom on how to be a blessing to others. Amen * +

geea 12.11.07 - 04:30am
Have a great day! Be exceedingly blessed on this great day that the Lord has made. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-8410
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search