! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

in HEAVEN do babies grow ? ? ? ? ? - Page 2/3

Subject: in HEAVEN do babies grow ? ? ? ? ?
« <> »
qmangjmc 17.10.22 - 01:58am

@ trunking - 16.10.22 - 07:39pm
You call yourself Christian??

i dont think he is * +

alvar89 18.10.22 - 08:15am

@ trunking - 16.10.22 - 07:39pm
You call yourself Christian??

Im not religious as i have said before. But im not an atheist either. A concept of hell and heaven does not appear to me as a literal place. Its a state of mind before death if anything for it is to make any sense. Those are built to either fearmonger ppl into submission or to give hope to those who have had a bad life. Only other reason i can think of is that the human ego cant accept the fact that they will be no more after this life here. * +

crail 18.10.22 - 10:03am

@ alvar89 - 18.10.22 - 08:15am
Im not religious as i have said before. But im not an atheist either. A concept of hell and heaven does not appear to me as a literal place. Its a state of mind before death if anything for it is to make any sense. Those are built to either fearmonger ppl into submission or to give hope to those who have had a bad life. Only other reason i can think of is that the human ego cant accept the fact that they will be no more after this life here.

Spot on * +

miaiad 20.10.22 - 03:43am

@ qmangjmc - 15.10.22 - 06:07pm
you know we die at any age and some die as babies . . . . . do you think babies grow in HEAVEN or do you think they stay the same ? ? ? ? ?

Islamic resources say people in heaven are aged 30 to 33 (likely at age when Jesus, peace be upon him, was raised).
Also, majority of options this also applies for young/babies. * +

aaliyahz 20.10.22 - 01:07pm

@ qmangjmc - 15.10.22 - 06:07pm
you know we die at any age and some die as babies . . . . . do you think babies grow in HEAVEN or do you think they stay the same ? ? ? ? ?

We muslim believe when people die they dont go directly to heaven or hell, but they wait in the place called barza, untill the end of the world when all people die and all cratures are over. An indigo said when babies die, they grow older as well, they need a place for living as well in barza. So we are here as parents pray for them. Our prayer will turned into everything they need in their. While in heaven all people are stay young. * +

ogdenz 23.10.22 - 11:46pm
Nothing remains the same for even a moment. Nothing is in a fixed state at any time. * +

ogdenz 24.10.22 - 02:45am
All states of existence and none existence are temporary. If none existence were permanent then you wouldn't be here now. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index