! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prophet muhammad - Page 2/13

Subject: Prophet muhammad
« <> »
miaiad 5.03.22 - 07:47am

@ freakyking - 13.02.22 - 05:34pm
All muslim here should Praise him if you know is worthness

Peace be upon him blossom.gif
The Quran talks better than any of us
(1) Indeed, Allah has done the believers a 761;great762; favour by raising a messenger from among themreciting to them His revelations, purifying them, and teaching them the Book and wisdom. For indeed they had previously been clearly astray. (3:164)
(2) There certainly has come to you a messenger from among yourselves. He is concerned by your suffering, anxious for your well-being, and gracious and merciful to the believers. (9:128)
(3) Indeed, Allah showers His blessings upon the Prophet, and His angels pray for him. O believers! Invoke Allahs blessings upon him, and salute him with worthy greetings of peace. (33:56)
khaliq.gif * +

miaiad 5.03.22 - 08:30am

@ crail - 4.03.22 - 12:24pm
They're not wrong though are they

Yea, that's simply wrong understanding about the Prophet peace be upon him * +

miaiad 5.03.22 - 08:36am

@ alvar89 - 4.03.22 - 08:50pm
You dont read about Buddha or Jesus manipulating a father into giving up there 6 year old little girl to satisfy the sexual needs of a 50 year old man who has 10 other wives do you? That is because these individuals were true holy men being in celibacy and taught ppl about enlightenment instead of manipulating ppl to give them what there earthly bodly lusted. Have some common sense.

I would suggest to study his biography in relaxed pace, while being neutral before doing that.
Back in time when He was 25, He got married to his first wife who was 40. They stayed like that for like 10 years. Is this a man following only sexual desire?
When He conveyed the message of Islam, disbelievers tried to negotiate with him and offered him top beautiful girls to marry him for only he stops his message. He completely refused.. Where have it ever happened the sexual need be on top of the merciful message from almighty Allah to His creature, to guide them, to bless them, and to save them ultimately. * +

alvar89 5.03.22 - 11:51am

@ miaiad - 5.03.22 - 08:36am
I would suggest to study his biography in relaxed pace, while being neutral before doing that.
Back in time when He was 25, He got married to his first wife who was 40. They stayed like that for like 10 years. Is this a man following only sexual desire?
When He conveyed the message of Islam, disbelievers tried to negotiate with him and offered him top beautiful girls to marry him for only he stops his message. He completely refused.. Where have it ever happened the sexual need be on top of the merciful message from almighty Allah to His creature, to guide them, to bless them, and to save them ultimately.

Do you want to take this further and talk about how holy is allah? The god who allowed muhammad all his l*st to have more than 4 women? Others were left with just 4. Allah was supporting muhammad in tough times with telling him to terrorise the romans when he had spent all his cold. The whole thing reaks of one mans selfish desires and made a god in his own image. Did muhammad not take his sons wife because he found her attractive? muslims talk bad about apostle Paul being corrupt etc but do you actually ever think that that man spent his whole life in prison and celibacy to spread his selfless message? While muhammad spread a message benefitting his fleshly desires and died cursing other faiths? * +

alvar89 5.03.22 - 11:54am
All praise to that jewish woman who poisoned that monster muhammad. In all fairness muhammed himself said that a false prophets insides will be twisted for a painful death. Just as he died. * +

alvar89 5.03.22 - 11:59am
Narrated Aisha:

that during his fatal ailment, Allah's Messenger (65018;), used to ask his wives, Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow? He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at Aisha's house till he died there. Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.

The guy died l*sting after women. * +

crail 7.03.22 - 08:45pm

@ miaiad - 5.03.22 - 08:30am
Yea, that's simply wrong understanding about the Prophet peace be upon him

So he wasn't a paedo? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply