! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

people that believe in God - Page 4/6

Subject: people that believe in God
« <> »
crail 15.01.21 - 01:21am
You can't make out religious people know the score dunno.gif scientists don't either when it comes to the universe * +

trunking 15.01.21 - 12:53pm
I understand everything that miaiad said. It's pretty straightforward stuff * +

trunking 15.01.21 - 12:57pm
Multiple gods conflict with each other

One Supreme Being of the universe makes ever the more sense * +

trunking 15.01.21 - 12:59pm
There's the series of caves right on my doorstep where ancient Homo ape species were found
Still, I choose to believe

Don't think they'll ever find any missing link

Majority of people believe in a God here
Primordial soup theory can't be proven

Universe is beautiful, majestic..
I only see a Supreme Being in all this * +

vampboy 15.01.21 - 01:02pm

@ trunking - 15.01.21 - 12:57pm
Multiple gods conflict with each other

One Supreme Being of the universe makes ever the more sense

Not if you look at it as multiple Gods being manifestation of one Divine entity.
Hinduism and several other polytheistic religions conform to that basic premise. * +

vampboy 15.01.21 - 01:06pm

@ miaiad - 14.01.21 - 08:40pm
Believing in God is not merely a heart feeling, but also a mind and logical conclusion/reasoning.
However, it is not a mathematical or physical equation like in school books.
It comes from everything in this universe, all amazing signs that speak to our mind and heart hearts.gif

If you find a pen on a table, you will never assume it put itself there. Either someone or even the wind brought it there.
One aspect to look at is the links between reasons and results.
The second is in the awesomeness in every tiny detail in this universe, from atoms to cosmos, and how far/impossible such creation has no Creator.
Third, even if matter existed somehow, two more significant forces cannot exist without a Designer/Creator
(1) Energy and laws of driving forces (gravity, etc.)
(2) Soul and Life.

It's a heart feeling that allows your mind to give a confirmation bias about everything you view as signs of Allah.

Heart feeling for me is enough to find the existence of God, but you and I lack any logical empirical data to show God really does exist. It's as previously stated; a divine pure feeling. * +

trunking 15.01.21 - 02:18pm

@ vampboy - 15.01.21 - 01:02pm
Not if you look at it as multiple Gods being manifestation of one Divine entity.
Hinduism and several other polytheistic religions conform to that basic premise.

Still leaves that 'One Divine Entity' as one Supreme Being uncreated and unchanged

The other 'gods' are not much different to angels in that they are created by this 'Supreme Being' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index