! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Following Jesus - Page 6/8

Subject: Following Jesus
« <> »
0gypsy0 22.07.20 - 04:53pm

@ alvar89 - 22.07.20 - 11:46am
If it was so easy to see what it is why are ppl who attack it constantly pulling out false accusations that have been proven wrong time and time again? Why is muhammad and jesus being put on the same scale even tho they were night and day? Why do ppl get out of there way to cover up islam still following muhammads vile commandment? You dont seem to be upset that they are still occupying places and dealing with child brides even out of europe? Imams have constantly said they will come and conquer us. They also said they will molest our women. They are literally doing it allover europe and ppl hide that under a rug because its politically correct. A 10 year old girl was molested in finland and the iraqi migrants defence said the girl did not say no so that wasnt r*pe. All this bs of it being in there different culture etc does not just cover it up but rather help it grow.

I don't seem to be upset over what current times Islamic fkwits are doing? What does this have to do with what we were debating ? Are you drunk? And I stand by what I said in previous replies, if you're blind, that's it. If you're up to trolling, good luck. * +

0gypsy0 22.07.20 - 04:59pm
Oh and you don't seem upset about people from our esterrn Europe, raised Christians who believe in jesus and kidnap underaged girls and force them into prostitution, treating them like slaves, drugging them and beating the sh*t out of them till they drop. Good Jesus followers love these prostitutes services. And then there's the paedophilia.
Just following your logic. Ping pong * +

alvar89 22.07.20 - 05:13pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 22.07.20 - 04:59pm
Oh and you don't seem upset about people from our esterrn Europe, raised Christians who believe in jesus and kidnap underaged girls and force them into prostitution, treating them like slaves, drugging them and beating the sh*t out of them till they drop. Good Jesus followers love these prostitutes services. And then there's the paedophilia.
Just following your logic. Ping pong

Being a Jesus follower cant really do these things lol. The point of actually following him is doing what he commanded. Anyone can be labelled something but do they live up to it? In case of muhammads followers it goes back to the point i am making. He was a bad influence and can make ppl do these things you mentioned and justify it with there religion. A christian who does not abide to christ and does the work of the enemy is not really a christian. * +

alvar89 22.07.20 - 05:17pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 22.07.20 - 04:53pm
I don't seem to be upset over what current times Islamic fkwits are doing? What does this have to do with what we were debating ? Are you drunk? And I stand by what I said in previous replies, if you're blind, that's it. If you're up to trolling, good luck.

It is obvious that you have a hard time admitting that muhammad was way worse of a human than jesus. That is what you see everywhere today ppl not being brave enough to admit the truth because they think they are offending the minority group. Get what im trying to show here now? * +

0gypsy0 22.07.20 - 06:30pm

@ alvar89 - 22.07.20 - 05:17pm
It is obvious that you have a hard time admitting that muhammad was way worse of a human than jesus. That is what you see everywhere today ppl not being brave enough to admit the truth because they think they are offending the minority group. Get what im trying to show here now?

Obvious where? I was just pointing out that Jesus isn't that much of a Saint as he is being portrayed. And I pointed out that Mohammed was way worse. And you are putting me in a group of people I don't belong to. I'm not responsible of that.
You're offending a minority group too and you portray your Jesus and the Bible's prophets in something they're not. Just like Muslims with Mohammed and eyc. That, I said it in a reply, how funny you all are to me. You're just trying to twist everything, it's not your 1st time.
By the way, I haven't made a post against Covid-19 either, I'm probably denying that too, right? I'm also not upset on the weather, I'm probably okay with all the tragedies it produced. Right? * +

0gypsy0 22.07.20 - 06:35pm

@ alvar89 - 22.07.20 - 05:13pm
Being a Jesus follower cant really do these things lol. The point of actually following him is doing what he commanded. Anyone can be labelled something but do they live up to it? In case of muhammads followers it goes back to the point i am making. He was a bad influence and can make ppl do these things you mentioned and justify it with there religion. A christian who does not abide to christ and does the work of the enemy is not really a christian.

Muslims will say the same things about Mohammed and and his followers just like what you said about Jesus and his real followers. '' they're not real muslims'' they say. And they'll use quran verses to support their statements ignoring all the other verses where he's an a**hole. Just like you do with Jesus. And when you both attack each other on this is what I said I find funny. Got it now? Every crap these batsh*t crazy prophets did is there in these holy books and you're all okay with them because... Long nonsense story * +

alvar89 22.07.20 - 07:40pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 22.07.20 - 06:35pm
Muslims will say the same things about Mohammed and and his followers just like what you said about Jesus and his real followers. '' they're not real muslims'' they say. And they'll use quran verses to support their statements ignoring all the other verses where he's an a**hole. Just like you do with Jesus. And when you both attack each other on this is what I said I find funny. Got it now? Every crap these batsh*t crazy prophets did is there in these holy books and you're all okay with them because... Long nonsense story

You are again putting muhammad in the same boat as jesus. Therefor deflecting from him being the root of the problem of islamic violence today. This is actually easy to figure out. How many violent and selfish acts did Jesus do vs muhammad? There you have your answer all religious tribble aside. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index