! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel - Page 36/46

Subject: Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel
« <> »
cosmic 21.09.18 - 02:27pm
Just to throw my two penneth in, Palestinian and or Israel have never been a country in its own right until the UN formations after ww2 to say one side owns the land over the other is as ridiculous as saying my cake is an elephant. The whole region is a victim of empires religious wars imperialism and propoganda from outside nations for over a millennia and continues to do so today * +

0gypsy0 21.09.18 - 04:09pm

@ cosmic - 21.09.18 - 02:27pm
Just to throw my two penneth in, Palestinian and or Israel have never been a country in its own right until the UN formations after ww2 to say one side owns the land over the other is as ridiculous as saying my cake is an elephant. The whole region is a victim of empires religious wars imperialism and propoganda from outside nations for over a millennia and continues to do so today

Sad but true * +

manszar 25.09.18 - 04:04pm

@ cosmic - 21.09.18 - 02:27pm
Just to throw my two penneth in, Palestinian and or Israel have never been a country in its own right until the UN formations after ww2 to say one side owns the land over the other is as ridiculous as saying my cake is an elephant. The whole region is a victim of empires religious wars imperialism and propoganda from outside nations for over a millennia and continues to do so today

whats ridiculous is your blanket statement as palestinians did own land and have ownership papers to this day showing they own land that has been taken from them. yes and im sure you will come back with but i was just saying how palestinians and jews in general don't own the land. and thats why i say your blanket statement is ridiculous because it misses the point of what we have been discussing completely. but im sure everyone will be amazed at your ability to point out the usual
their both as bad as each other its empires and religions fault. * +

cosmic 25.09.18 - 04:19pm
Why is it a blanket statement from 1948 to today what is commonly called Palestine is consisted of 4regions/nations Israel West Bank Gaza Strip and Jordan. From 1918 to 1948 it was a British occupied territory, before 1918 it was part of the Otoman Empire right back to the 16th century as we know in the 1st half of the second millennium it was constantly invaded and reinvaded by Christian and Islamic armies it again has never been an actual Nation state in fact the first actual Nation States of * +

cosmic 25.09.18 - 04:20pm
The area commonly referred to as Palestine is Israel and Jordan * +

kummma 26.09.18 - 04:35pm
Agree!..that antibac is idiot * +

antibacterial 26.09.18 - 08:18pm

@ manszar - 21.09.18 - 03:34am
who knows the old testament better jews or christians?

The Old Testament was written by the Jews. They know the original word. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum