! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel - Page 32/46

Subject: Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel
« <> »
0gypsy0 3.09.18 - 07:08pm

@ antibacterial - 3.09.18 - 08:08am
Please read your history then go to a mirror and laugh for yourself. You don't have a big IQ do you

Speak for yourself lol.gif you have no idea what you're talking about most of the times and you tend to forget everything, I'm done arguing with you and your Alzheimer's disease. * +

0gypsy0 3.09.18 - 07:08pm

@ manszar - 2.09.18 - 03:59pm
facepalm.gif there you go again with you blatant lie, palestinians lived in palestine long before it was israel. its like me saying i gave you your eyes to see.

He forgot all the material we posted lol.gif again * +

manszar 5.09.18 - 04:08am

@ antibacterial - 3.09.18 - 08:17am
Then since when do you say they are staying there. The Jews stayed there for hundreds of years but in the region of 1015 BCE they created a kingdom under one king and it was called the Kingdom of Israel before that ,they were 12 tribes , each with their own leader. Read about a subject before you write something if jou are not sure.

the kingdom of israel was destroyed. it cease to exist. Read about a subject before you write something if your are not sure. * +

manszar 5.09.18 - 04:11am

@ 0gypsy0 - 3.09.18 - 07:08pm
He forgot all the material we posted lol.gif again

zionist have no understanding of ,,,other people,,, * +

antibacterial 7.09.18 - 11:04am

@ manszar - 5.09.18 - 04:08am
the kingdom of israel was destroyed. it cease to exist. Read about a subject before you write something if your are not sure.

So was the Philistines (not Palestinians). Palestinians was created in 1968 . The New State of Israel was established in 1947 * +

antibacterial 7.09.18 - 11:06am

@ manszar - 5.09.18 - 04:11am
zionist have no understanding of ,,,other people,,,

You dont have the understanding of the meaning of the word Zionist. * +

adelarge 8.09.18 - 09:31pm
I've Said this before, Palestine is run by terrorists, just like Iran is run by terrorists who fund islamic terrorists. Even if the jews gave their whole nation Israel that was given to them by god to those Palestinian terrorists they still wouldn't stop killing Jews, they do it cause islam teaches to do this, and it will cause satan hates the Jews. Jesus said you can tell a false prophet by their fruit and you can see type of fruit Muhammad produced * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index