! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel - Page 31/46

Subject: Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel
« <> »
antibacterial 1.09.18 - 02:55pm
Gaza and the so called West Bank was given to the newly created nation called Palestinians by the Jewish people of Israel. It was in exchange for peace but they are not living up to the deal. * +

0gypsy0 1.09.18 - 09:49pm
laugh3.gif * +

manszar 2.09.18 - 03:53pm

@ antibacterial - 30.08.18 - 09:29am
Dummy, I said ,The Palestinian NATION Was Created In 1968 . Do you need a spaid to look for your IQ ?

palestinians identified themselves as palestinians well before 1968 but its irrelevant because as they have lived for generations in palestine they are palestinians no matter what you want to call them. A arab born in palestine is a palestinian arab just like you had palestinian jews. * +

manszar 2.09.18 - 03:59pm

@ antibacterial - 1.09.18 - 02:55pm
Gaza and the so called West Bank was given to the newly created nation called Palestinians by the Jewish people of Israel. It was in exchange for peace but they are not living up to the deal.

facepalm.gif there you go again with you blatant lie, palestinians lived in palestine long before it was israel. its like me saying i gave you your eyes to see. * +

antibacterial 3.09.18 - 08:08am

@ 0gypsy0 - 1.09.18 - 09:49pm
laugh3.gif

Please read your history then go to a mirror and laugh for yourself. You don't have a big IQ do you * +

antibacterial 3.09.18 - 08:10am

@ manszar - 2.09.18 - 03:53pm
palestinians identified themselves as palestinians well before 1968 but its irrelevant because as they have lived for generations in palestine they are palestinians no matter what you want to call them. A arab born in palestine is a palestinian arab just like you had palestinian jews.

There is No such thing as a Palestinian Jew. Jewish people are banned fro Gaza. They are Not allowed to go there. * +

antibacterial 3.09.18 - 08:17am

@ manszar - 2.09.18 - 03:59pm
facepalm.gif there you go again with you blatant lie, palestinians lived in palestine long before it was israel. its like me saying i gave you your eyes to see.

Then since when do you say they are staying there. The Jews stayed there for hundreds of years but in the region of 1015 BCE they created a kingdom under one king and it was called the Kingdom of Israel before that ,they were 12 tribes , each with their own leader. Read about a subject before you write something if jou are not sure. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index