! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ban the USA, sanction yes - Page 8/10

Subject: Ban the USA, sanction yes
« <> »
0gypsy0 10.03.18 - 03:52pm

@ manszar - 10.03.18 - 01:18pm
LOL on the country i don't just rely on the western media for information, you clearly have no idea of where all those newsagents got that report hehe.gif just goes to show how correct i was, thanks

You're always correct, you're always right, you know exactly what's going on in the world, in every country, you know who god is and what he wants, I bet you have him on speed-dial, thank goodness you exist! You make the world a happier place, I don't know how the world would go on without you... You're a living legend and you know everything and you take your time to remember it to us, always. But you have one flaw : you're too humble! Please, stop it! One day scientists will discover the centre of the universe and the whole world will know it is YOU! I can't wait.... * +

cosmic 11.03.18 - 11:15pm

@ manszar - 10.03.18 - 01:18pm
LOL on the country i don't just rely on the western media for information, you clearly have no idea of where all those newsagents got that report hehe just goes to show how correct i was, thanks

Since when is either Al Jazera or the UN western media? I suggest you educate yourself on global political entities and of course Geography * +

manszar 13.03.18 - 04:08am

@ 0gypsy0 - 10.03.18 - 03:52pm
You're always correct, you're always right, you know exactly what's going on in the world, in every country, you know who god is and what he wants, I bet you have him on speed-dial, thank goodness you exist! You make the world a happier place, I don't know how the world would go on without you... You're a living legend and you know everything and you take your time to remember it to us, always. But you have one flaw : you're too humble! Please, stop it! One day scientists will discover the centre of the universe and the whole world will know it is YOU! I can't wait....

can you read that out at my funeral please pray.gif * +

manszar 13.03.18 - 04:12am

@ cosmic - 11.03.18 - 11:15pm
Since when is either Al Jazera or the UN western media? I suggest you educate yourself on global political entities and of course Geography

lol.gif they both got the information from the same place as the rest of the msm. but please continue to pretend you got information from either the UN or al jazeera. hope i didn't make a spelling mistake as that would no doubt be your next comeback, * +

cosmic 13.03.18 - 04:06pm
www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2018/02/probe-syria-gas-attacks-180206070604664.html * +

cosmic 13.03.18 - 04:08pm
www.un.org/press/en/2018/sc13196.doc.htm * +

cosmic 13.03.18 - 04:12pm
news.un.org/en/story/2017/11/570192-both-isil-and-syrian-government-responsible-use-chemical-weapons-un-security * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index