! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus is God - Page 4/118

Subject: Jesus is God
« <> »
alvar89 3.02.17 - 03:17pm

@ quiller - 3.02.17 - 02:53pm
Psalm 119:160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

What point are you trying to make here? The fall changed things and so did the other covenant breaking. God stood by his promise when man broke his. * +

alvar89 3.02.17 - 03:22pm
The world is not following Gods original concept but it will return back once the evil is defeated. There are different rules now. What was in a perfect world does not apply anymore as proven in the book of Job. It showed us nomatter how good and righteous a person is they will all suffer the same under this fallen world and there is no point in blaming God in it. * +

endemic 4.02.17 - 12:31am
I don't know where I could ask this question then I thought of just asking it in here:
Will children be born to people during Christ's Millennial Reign or will it just be all those who are alive in Christ? * +

ogdenz 4.02.17 - 03:53am

@ alvar89 - 3.02.17 - 03:22pm
The world is not following Gods original concept but it will return back once the evil is defeated. There are different rules now. What was in a perfect world does not apply anymore as proven in the book of Job. It showed us nomatter how good and righteous a person is they will all suffer the same under this fallen world and there is no point in blaming God in it.

God could have stopped job's suffering but chose not to for a selfish reason. * +

manszar 4.02.17 - 09:14am
Numbers 23:19

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

jesus did need to repent to fulfill all righteousness Matthew 3:15 Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness. Then John consented, jesus also said things that did not come true,,Matthew 24:34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. * +

manszar 4.02.17 - 09:17am

@ alvar89 - 2.02.17 - 12:05pm
It gets complicated when you try to limit God into material limits. Its not natural that one being can be many at the same time but we have to factor in its a supernatural being outside time and space. We clearly cant draw limits to something we cant measure. Its always known Jesus was a one time miracle both God and man. Like they say 100percent man and 100 percent God. Best to stay in conclusion that He is the Son of God the only one from the Father the only one who ever has seen Him because He is from His own essence. If you dont throw out books from the bible because they contradict your view on it it will make sense. Paul and John knew well who He was and made a conclusion. Just as ppl dont see the point of the book of Job only because they dont understand its point.

lol.gif you keep saying he was a one time miracle, but then claim when it is convenient to do so that jesus also walked with adam and is the man that is spoken of in the old testament, * +

manszar 4.02.17 - 09:25am

@ alvar89 - 2.02.17 - 12:12pm
One of the parts we cant overlook are those verses:
Isaiah 41:4
Who has performed and accomplished it, Calling forth the generations from the beginning? 'I, the LORD, am the first, and with the last. I am He.'
Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.
Revelation 1:17When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. But He placed His right hand on me and said, Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last, 18the Living One. I was dead, and behold, now I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of Death and of Hades.

I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

a god dressed in a robe with white hair eyes ablaze golden sash and bronze feet with swords coming out his mouth, lol.gif no i dont think ill take his word for it hehe.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index