! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Trump Wall.... - Page 6/8

Subject: Trump Wall....
« <> »
endemic 28.01.17 - 02:28pm
chin.gif I see that 32 states recognises English as an Official Language. But nationwide, American English is the National language. * +

endemic 28.01.17 - 04:13pm

@ endemic - 28.01.17 - 02:17pm
I'm a hispanophile. I mean when ties will improve, I mean culturally. Placing more importance on Spanish will not increase trade but will make it easier for the two worlds to blend.

I would like the same to happen with America like with Canada which recognises both English and French.

The people of Puerto Rico, though being a bilingual nation, would be more accepting of American English and American culture if America recognises their value and importance too. Think Hawaii. That's an ideal cultural setup.

doh.gif ''Unincorporated territory'', not nation, though Puerto Rico is heading that way. * +

0gypsy0 28.01.17 - 07:05pm

@ alvar89 - 28.01.17 - 11:38am
But thats whats happening. The ones who support him also are the ordinary ppl. The ones rioting are lead by the societies elite hollywood etc. And they do show up to be the bad guys to be honest. They destroy property and act like pshycos yelling hateful things even tho they think the other side is hateful lol.

convenience of ignorance has won . Truth doesn't matters anymore but feelings that validate preconceptions , prejudices ,biasses . Ordinary people can see now their old quiet prejudices and stereotyping perpetuated * +

0gypsy0 28.01.17 - 07:54pm
[link] https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2017/jan/28/breaking-fire-consumes-victoria-islamic-center/[/link] * +

shadow27 29.01.17 - 03:47am
Hispanic males openly admitted to voting for Trump dontknow.gif are they racist against Mexicans? * +

ogdenz 29.01.17 - 05:32am

@ alvar89 - 28.01.17 - 11:38am
But thats whats happening. The ones who support him also are the ordinary ppl. The ones rioting are lead by the societies elite hollywood etc. And they do show up to be the bad guys to be honest. They destroy property and act like pshycos yelling hateful things even tho they think the other side is hateful lol.

This statement is ignorance on a biblical scale. The ones rioting are lead by societies elite?.Hollywood?
I'm going out to riot now..Sylvester Stallone and Meryl Streep told me to!
* +

alvar89 29.01.17 - 08:12am

@ ogdenz - 29.01.17 - 05:32am
This statement is ignorance on a biblical scale. The ones rioting are lead by societies elite?.Hollywood?
I'm going out to riot now..Sylvester Stallone and Meryl Streep told me to!

Not seeing hollywood actors, artists, singers etc feeding the fire is ignorance. Even cnn etc are making it worse lol. All the protestors have is lies created on some hearsay lol. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index