! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Trump Wall.... - Page 4/8

Subject: Trump Wall....
« <> »
alvar89 27.01.17 - 11:24am
Wasting unimaginable amounts of money on military getting soo many ppl dead just to get cheaper oil. Calling ppl terrorists and saying they have nuclear weapons as an excuse. * +

kristy59 27.01.17 - 11:41am

@ alvar89 - 26.01.17 - 09:01pm
Cant believe ppl still believe its racist trying to close countries borders. Its mostly against ILLEGAL immigrants amongst them mostly drugdealers as they cant get in legally. One guy asked ppl offended by that if they have a lock on there door at home lol it hit the nail with that. Everything today is labelled racist anyway.

This wall is to stop drug dealers flooding into america but they will still smuggle drugs in so the wall wont stop them * +

kristy59 27.01.17 - 11:48am
But trump promised the ppl he would stop drug smugglers by building this wall n build it he will n get mexico to pay * +

kristy59 27.01.17 - 11:55am
America is divided at the moment but trump is their president for the next 4yrs n nothing they can do about it so.... * +

kristy59 27.01.17 - 11:59am
like brexit get over it and lets just move on lol * +

9362 27.01.17 - 11:05pm

@ endemic - 26.01.17 - 03:21pm
Since America has no actual 'Official' language and with American English being the de facto National language, It would be nice to see Latin American Spanish play a much more pivotal role in American public sphere and in politics. Hispanics should assert their cultural identity more as America can thank them in building and shaping this great nation. Ties with Latin American nations could improve if America adopts and incorporates a new language policy.

Think that may be be wrong * +

0gypsy0 28.01.17 - 12:16am

@ alvar89 - 27.01.17 - 09:42am
Hes not driven by money and fame atleast lol he already has that. I think hes out for the love of the ordinary ppl. Hes allready running around without much rest working on what he promised. Cant remember many presidents or politicians doing this lol. Meanvhile i will be ruled by a EU muppet president who disrespects my countries culture and is POLITICALLY CORRECT lol.gif

lol he's out there for the love of the ordinary people ? yea right , * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum