! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

christian countries - Page 9/12

Subject: christian countries
« <> »
manszar 24.01.17 - 09:15am

@ alvar89 - 19.01.17 - 12:59pm
All makes sence if you look at John 1 alltogether.

the text in john contradict the doctrine of the trinity. john said he was the word of god and that word became flesh, And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us. where as trinitarians claim jesus is one of the three persons of god. this text does not say he is one of the three persons of god but the word of god, * +

manszar 24.01.17 - 09:18am
now what is the word of god. in 2 Samuel 7 we get a good idea. David wants to build a house for god, This is what the Lord says: Are you the one who will build me a house to live in? I havent lived in a house from the day I took Israel out of Egypt to this day. Instead, I moved around in a tent, the tent of meeting. In all the places Ive moved with all the Israelites, did I ever ask any of the judges of Israel whom I ordered to be shepherds of my people Israel why they didnt build me a house of cedar? * +

manszar 24.01.17 - 09:23am
so how is it that god was living in tents as claimed by the bible? * +

manszar 24.01.17 - 09:26am

@ alvar89 - 19.01.17 - 01:02pm
If it was just the message inside Jesus from God that would make Him noone special as so did many of the prophets.

but christians could not make him none special, so they made a god out of him and now they have their very own god. yes.gif * +

alvar89 24.01.17 - 04:00pm

@ manszar - 24.01.17 - 09:15am
the text in john contradict the doctrine of the trinity. john said he was the word of god and that word became flesh, And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us. where as trinitarians claim jesus is one of the three persons of god. this text does not say he is one of the three persons of god but the word of god,

Read it right man...
John 1;1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. * +

alvar89 24.01.17 - 04:10pm
Trinitarians believe that God became a man Jesus of Nazareth who was and is a unique figure noone like Him before or after Him. Just as the text says. You are just up for argue and will go around in circles looking for ways to show how it cant be. Thats the whole point actually that it cant be lol. It was a miracle only happened once. If it was something everyday simple it would not have been what it was. A powerful supernatural being is someone i would presume doing things not present in our usual space and understanding. Putting God in a box is not logical. The very thought of oh why did God not just forgive the ppl is the next thing that in reality does not work or make sense. * +

alvar89 24.01.17 - 04:17pm

@ manszar - 24.01.17 - 09:23am
so how is it that god was living in tents as claimed by the bible?

Digging up random stuff like this and wasting time trying to interpret it thru no understanding of the basics and the point of it gets you here. God does not require a stone house to be worshipped in and ppl were always leaning towards it hence why they could not understand Jesus talking about destroying the temple and rebuilding it in 3 days. God always wanted to live inside the ppl not someone in an idol or building they turn to. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index