! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 96/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
0gypsy0 22.10.16 - 07:56pm

@ alvar89 - 22.10.16 - 07:39pm
Dont have to be a genius to see you are doing this for mockery. The attitude gives out what its really for. Its no point in going in circles with this untill its clear why you oppose our scriptures really. Its not to show us truth its satisfying your bitterness against the Christian faith. I never ran out of arguments i stopped to look for other means to deal with this than just go round about getting blamed for not accepting your false views on the scriptures. Manszar has proven to be here to pick whatever he can to make an argument every little thing gets hammered without any thoughts on how to get past circulating on the same disagreements and find a common ground. Why cant we just accept for a moment our different views the way they are not just assume the worse about us.

No sweety,if I was the way you said I am ,I'd fill the forums with topics about why God doesn't exist.
So far,I debated with you some contradictions from the bible,and mostly we debated why Jesus isnt God according to the bible
I posted chapters too from the book you overlooked and you kept on parroting your sude of story in front of evidence.
Later your last resort was that we mock YOUR faith.
You took a look around the forum so you changed it to : we mock ALL christians.
Tge same Christians you accused of following a false doctrine while yours is a true one.
Everyone us wrong except for YOU.

And youre accusing us of mockery? Please.. lol.

I'm just using the bible and what's written in it. I posted entire chapters when you were accusing me of taking things out of context .

Im not into proving you why God doesnt exist, I usually avoid these debates. Manszar thinks there's a God, I inboxed him my views and it stood there.

Stop putting words in other people's mouths and stop seeing things that aren't there.

And we're not all stupid so cut the crap. Please
* +

0gypsy0 22.10.16 - 07:57pm
And I still can't type .... damn * +

0gypsy0 22.10.16 - 08:03pm
Some of us are overworked. And so are many christians. I had a lot of time to study and read about God,it took time till I became an atheist.I'm overworked now and I barely read anything lately, I'm too tired. I'm sure many people's last thought is whether God exists or not. Or if they worship the right one or not. Except if you're a sectarian,...

Oooops...

Lol.

I've been bad. * +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 08:04pm
Have you forgotten all these mocking pictures some of you have posted and the times you have accused us? Jumping into every topic mocking ppl here with faith topics.Theres no way you can paint all this pretty here. * +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 08:08pm
The so called contradictions are all cleared up by studying it and looking it thru the same view the authors of NT had. You cant make this non contradicting in your opposing views. * +

0gypsy0 22.10.16 - 08:09pm

@ alvar89 - 22.10.16 - 08:04pm
Have you forgotten all these mocking pictures some of you have posted and the times you have accused us? Jumping into every topic mocking ppl here with faith topics.Theres no way you can paint all this pretty here.

That was about evolution and WAAAAYYYYY LLOOOOnG before we debated the bible. My posts were mostly against islam they should accuse me now instead of you but as per usual you're just diverting the subject of our discussion like me posting entire chapters you overlooked and ignored about why Jesus isnt God. Ha!
* +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 08:10pm
I havent overlooked any i digged deep into all of them you have posted. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page