! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Buddhism. - Page 4/27

Subject: Buddhism.
« <> »
ogdenz 13.05.16 - 09:52am

@ masood4u - 13.05.16 - 04:58am
if budism on peace ,, wat hapend in myanmar, asam bodhas atck to muslims?

I should imagine these so called Buddhists aren't following the Buddha dharma of non violence. * +

0gypsy0 13.05.16 - 12:51pm

Same question goes for Isis.. ..

Buddhism is teaching peace too, and people are people... * +

adam8765 19.05.16 - 01:41pm
Asam buddhas lost their rag? And attacked the Muslims it happens stop being so sensitive and taking sides be the middle man and bring peace between the two sides thumb_up * +

ogdenz 20.05.16 - 09:07pm
So according to buddhism if there is no self,no ''i'' truly,inherently existing then what travels from one life to the next? Well what travels from moment to moment during this life? The answer is nothing does. * +

ogdenz 20.05.16 - 09:14pm
Under scrutiny no self can be found. Conventionally the self exists..but only as a label based upon the aggregates of form and mental activities. Self, or the ''i'' like all phenomena is nothing but a label put onto a collection of other things..and all those other things in turn are merely labelled. Even mind is merely labelled..ultimately there is no mind. * +

ogdenz 20.05.16 - 09:21pm
Everything both mental and physical is dependently originated. Arising through causes and conditions. Nothing has ''self'' . Thoughts exist but there is no thinker. Experiences exist but there is no experiencer. * +

john_163 23.05.16 - 04:28pm

its the muslims who are killn them... so 1st gets ur facts right...u try to mess with them in thier land they wont spare, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index