! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST - Page 9/19

Subject: The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST
« <> »
manszar 20.05.16 - 04:31pm

@ alvar89 - 20.05.16 - 04:21pm
Paul didnt say the law is do be thrown away rather that its not a requirement in salvation because salvation is Gods works. God saves aka Yeshuwah.

but jesus says it is Matthew 7:21. Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. the WILL of my father. THE LAW * +

manszar 20.05.16 - 04:38pm

@ alvar89 - 20.05.16 - 04:19pm
The sacrificial requirements the new covenant fulfills. Jeremiah 31:31Behold, days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them, declares the LORD.

you try to dismiss jesus at every turn because that again is not what jesus says in not one letter. plus the new covenant says nothing about what the law was to be only that god will place my law within them, and write it upon their hearts; I will be their God, and they shall be my people. this says nothing of a change in the law. * +

alvar89 20.05.16 - 05:00pm

@ manszar - 20.05.16 - 04:38pm
you try to dismiss jesus at every turn because that again is not what jesus says in not one letter. plus the new covenant says nothing about what the law was to be only that god will place my law within them, and write it upon their hearts; I will be their God, and they shall be my people. this says nothing of a change in the law.

The new covenant is improved with no animal sacrifice system as now God gives forgiveness to those who believe in the work of Christ. Christs sacrifice pays for our sins to the laws of the foundations of life cutting off a hand from taking from the tree of life after sinning. Sin requires death but now has a way past it thru grace. * +

alvar89 20.05.16 - 05:01pm

@ manszar - 20.05.16 - 04:38pm
you try to dismiss jesus at every turn because that again is not what jesus says in not one letter. plus the new covenant says nothing about what the law was to be only that god will place my law within them, and write it upon their hearts; I will be their God, and they shall be my people. this says nothing of a change in the law.

A better understanding of the law the truth along with grace came with the new covenant. * +

manszar 21.05.16 - 07:19am

@ alvar89 - 20.05.16 - 05:00pm
The new covenant is improved with no animal sacrifice system as now God gives forgiveness to those who believe in the work of Christ. Christs sacrifice pays for our sins to the laws of the foundations of life cutting off a hand from taking from the tree of life after sinning. Sin requires death but now has a way past it thru grace.

not one letter. please dont pretend animal sacrifice is the only law you have dismissed. * +

manszar 21.05.16 - 07:50am

@ alvar89 - 20.05.16 - 05:01pm
A better understanding of the law the truth along with grace came with the new covenant.

not one letter. is exactly that if stated by a man you call a god. in other words a god would know the difference between not one letter and a hole load of letters from laws. * +

alvar89 21.05.16 - 01:53pm

@ manszar - 21.05.16 - 07:50am
not one letter. is exactly that if stated by a man you call a god. in other words a god would know the difference between not one letter and a hole load of letters from laws.

Its like the JW New Testament they rewrote to the word was a god with small letter g and a before it lol. Our scripture says He the Word was God as in The God not a god. Christianity is not polytheism. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index