! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST - Page 11/19

Subject: The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST
« <> »
ogdenz 22.05.16 - 07:17pm

@ alvar89 - 22.05.16 - 02:21pm
One God 3 seperate persons in one essence. You will never understand if you limit what God can be. You dont want it to make sense is more of a reason to be honest.

3 persons..3 personalities? * +

manszar 23.05.16 - 06:59am

@ alvar89 - 22.05.16 - 02:29pm
Law was only a literal example of Gods ways back then now we have a better interpretation of it all thru Jesus.

you do not have a better understanding of the law in the old testament, as i bet you could not write down all the laws without looking them up. that alone should show you how many laws you dismiss in favor of lawlessness. * +

manszar 23.05.16 - 07:03am

@ alvar89 - 22.05.16 - 02:21pm
One God 3 seperate persons in one essence. You will never understand if you limit what God can be. You dont want it to make sense is more of a reason to be honest.

lol.gif i understand you have to tell yourself that im sure that makes it all better for you. but its not that i dont believe you. its simply a fact that it does not say that in the bible. * +

manszar 23.05.16 - 07:10am
Matthew 12:32.... Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come...... you will say that jesus is speaking about 1 of the three, but in truth jesus must be speaking about God. as the father is not even mentioned. why because there is no need to. and if the son of man (jesus) is god the any words againt him is also against the holy spirit. yes.gif * +

alvar89 23.05.16 - 07:38am
John 14: 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[a] in you. 1 * +

alvar89 23.05.16 - 07:40am

@ alvar89 - 23.05.16 - 07:38am
John 14: 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[a] in you. 1

26But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you. * +

alvar89 23.05.16 - 07:42am
You will not be forgiven blasphemy against the Holy Spirit because He leads to conviction and repentance. If you shoo Him there is no way to get saved. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index