! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza consentration camps - Page 7/9

Subject: Gaza consentration camps
« <> »
bozzalad 9.05.16 - 09:30pm
how nice of israel to allow that * +

manszar 10.05.16 - 01:57am

@ frangelico - 9.05.16 - 08:31pm
Do you know that the Palestine have their own farms , their own markets that sells their own products , do you know that they are exporters of flowers, strawberries and a big range of fresh products.

its wonderful that you are acknowledging that Palestine exists, its taken me a long time and a lot of hard work but its finally paying off, which makes it all worth it. champagne.gif
* +

manszar 11.05.16 - 08:06am
lol.gif hourly updates you say. hehe.gif * +

manszar 16.05.16 - 03:59am
you know it exists. as you acknowledge it all the time. well done you clap.gif * +

evenstevens 16.05.16 - 08:19am
I don't believe 6 million jews were gassed during the so called and likely fictional''holocaust''. What I do believe is that nobody asks the victor if he was telling the truth and that the only ''evidence'' of the holocaust were so called witnesses,survivors and ''testimonies''. Also ''gas chambers'' who have repeatedly been proven to not be gas chambers at all. Research it with some critical thinking and see for yourself. * +

urvoice1 17.05.16 - 12:29am

@ evenstevens - 16.05.16 - 08:19am
I don't believe 6 million jews were gassed during the so called and likely fictional''holocaust''. What I do believe is that nobody asks the victor if he was telling the truth and that the only ''evidence'' of the holocaust were so called witnesses,survivors and ''testimonies''. Also ''gas chambers'' who have repeatedly been proven to not be gas chambers at all. Research it with some critical thinking and see for yourself.

Fkwit * +

evenstevens 17.05.16 - 12:59pm

@ urvoice1 - 17.05.16 - 12:29am
Fkwit

Just check it out for yourself. You'd be surprised. Ever hear about Hitler's Economic Miracle? Or the Jewish transfer agreement? Do some research and at least try to test my claims,else your a fkwit by default... Haha jk * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index