! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 7/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
propidol 6.03.16 - 05:48pm

@ alvar89 - 5.03.16 - 02:56pm
Matters to some ppl yes.gif

Then they should grow up. * +

alvar89 7.03.16 - 07:49am

@ propidol - 6.03.16 - 05:48pm
Then they should grow up.

Set of belief does not make someone mature rather the way they handle life. How they take care of there families and other responsible things. Mature ppl are on both sides and selfish freelancers also. The difference is whats your idol or idols in life is. * +

manszar 8.03.16 - 12:19am

@ alvar89 - 5.03.16 - 02:08pm
Soo rushing thru without feeling human pain etc emotions and making no example is a way of teaching? He was being a rabbi who used everything he could to teach us its clear as day when you read up on Him.

the example and teaching of feeling anguish in the face of death is frivolous at best. besides only genuine anguish would require the attendance of a angel to comfort. genuine anguish would only be felt from a man that is scared and unsure of what it going to happen. anguish would simply not be felt by a man god who new he was doing what he was destined to do from the time of creation. knowing full well he could not die. * +

manszar 8.03.16 - 12:21am

@ alvar89 - 5.03.16 - 02:12pm
Please tell us some day when not too busy about your very own interpretation of God would be a interesting read.

no need. the word God says it all. * +

manszar 8.03.16 - 12:29am

@ alvar89 - 5.03.16 - 02:17pm
Matthew 27:46About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI? that is, MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?
Psalm 22:1
For the director of music. To the tune of The Doe of the Morning. A psalm of David. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?

Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish? this is why jesus felt god had forsaken him. and felt the need to recite Psalm 22. nothing to do with pointing that it was about him. * +

manszar 8.03.16 - 12:30am

@ alvar89 - 5.03.16 - 02:19pm
Look at these prophecies David sang in Spirit:
Psalm 22:14 I am poured out like water,
and all my bones are out of joint.
My heart has turned to wax;
it has melted within me.
15My mouthd is dried up like a potsherd,
and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
you lay me in the dust of death.
16Dogs surround me,
a pack of villains encircles me;
they piercee my hands and my feet.
17All my bones are on display;
people stare and gloat over me.
18They divide my clothes among them
and cast lots for my garment.

I am poured out like water,
and all my bones are out of joint.
My heart has turned to wax;
it has melted within me.

did this happen to jesus? * +

manszar 8.03.16 - 12:31am

@ alvar89 - 5.03.16 - 02:20pm
Matthew 27:35And when they had crucified Him, they divided up His garments among themselves by casting lots.

that was no doubt common practice in the day it was written and the day of the death of jesus * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index