! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 6/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
alvar89 5.03.16 - 02:35pm

@ manszar - 5.03.16 - 08:25am
then i can say God is not limited to 3 forms and can manifests as 6.600.600 characters if He wills. the problem with this of course is you can end up worshiping any one of them. as we see in Christianity. instead of praising God, as jesus would do, Christians always say, praise jesus.

26A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, Peace be with you! 27Then he said to Thomas, Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.

28Thomas said to him, My Lord and my God! * +

alvar89 5.03.16 - 02:36pm

@ alvar89 - 5.03.16 - 02:35pm
Yeshua accepted praise:
Luke 19
37When he came near the place where the road goes down the Mount of Olives, the whole crowd of disciples began joyfully to praise God in loud voices for all the miracles they had seen:

38Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord!b
Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!
39Some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Jesus, Teacher, rebuke your disciples!

40I tell you, he replied, if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.

Made a mistake here They didnt praise Him directly * +

alvar89 5.03.16 - 02:49pm

@ manszar - 5.03.16 - 08:20am
which commandments are you talking about?

Love commanments that contain Gods Law also because you cant say it was the new commandment to love one another in John 13 as its singular:
Matthew 22
36 Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.[d] 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.[e] 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.
Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. * +

alvar89 5.03.16 - 02:53pm

@ manszar - 5.03.16 - 08:39am
a God that knows all has no need to learn suffering from a cross. the perils of sin are not learnt from the salvation of it, but rather the consequences of it. now the bible says the consequence of sin is death. but this is not true as we are already under the death penalty from the sin of adam. so sin carries no penalty that we dont already have.

All mankind is walking out sin without God put if they want to get out they need atonement. * +

alvar89 5.03.16 - 02:56pm

@ propidol - 5.03.16 - 12:01pm
None of it matters anyway. It's a dreary thing.

Matters to some ppl yes.gif * +

alvar89 5.03.16 - 03:03pm
Would save us alot of time if you just said out you think its all a book of lies anyway what you believe instead playing around with it Manszar lol.gif * +

alvar89 5.03.16 - 03:06pm

@ alvar89 - 5.03.16 - 02:53pm
All mankind is walking out sin without God put if they want to get out they need atonement.

Spiritual death the first death before the physical death after those years on earth from fall in eden is restored after being atoned and born again. Ppl here still have a choice to get up again instead down where there is total seperation from God no good whatsoever. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index