! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 5/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
alvar89 5.03.16 - 02:08pm

@ manszar - 5.03.16 - 07:56am
nono.gif what it shows is that the will of jesus was contrary to the will of god. jesus shows a lack of understanding of what is going on and is fearful. thats why he prayed asking for this cup to pass him. Luke 22:44 And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly. a knowing god in the form of a man would feel no anguish about the actions he was destined to take knowing full well the outcome. yes.gif

Soo rushing thru without feeling human pain etc emotions and making no example is a way of teaching? He was being a rabbi who used everything he could to teach us its clear as day when you read up on Him. * +

alvar89 5.03.16 - 02:10pm

@ manszar - 5.03.16 - 08:08am
at no point does it even suggest he is pointing towards Himself in it. but what we see again is someone who is unsure of what is going on. as those words would be a complete lie to a man god doing what he knew he must. even if said in prayer.

John 5:39 You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, * +

alvar89 5.03.16 - 02:12pm

@ manszar - 5.03.16 - 08:12am
yes we know the bible claims men are god like. we also know the bible makes god a slave to one people. and calls God a mass murderer. a fool that washes the feet of the mighty man. but to say we are made in the image of God is to claim we are God like. you may be happy with that, but im not

Please tell us some day when not too busy about your very own interpretation of God would be a interesting read. * +

alvar89 5.03.16 - 02:17pm

@ manszar - 5.03.16 - 08:17am
lol.gif i take it you have not read the first part of this hehe.gif

Matthew 27:46About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI? that is, MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?
Psalm 22:1
For the director of music. To the tune of The Doe of the Morning. A psalm of David. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?
* +

alvar89 5.03.16 - 02:19pm

@ alvar89 - 5.03.16 - 02:17pm
Matthew 27:46About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI? that is, MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?
Psalm 22:1
For the director of music. To the tune of The Doe of the Morning. A psalm of David. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?

Look at these prophecies David sang in Spirit:
Psalm 22:14 I am poured out like water,
and all my bones are out of joint.
My heart has turned to wax;
it has melted within me.
15My mouthd is dried up like a potsherd,
and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
you lay me in the dust of death.
16Dogs surround me,
a pack of villains encircles me;
they piercee my hands and my feet.
17All my bones are on display;
people stare and gloat over me.
18They divide my clothes among them
and cast lots for my garment. * +

alvar89 5.03.16 - 02:20pm

@ alvar89 - 5.03.16 - 02:19pm
Look at these prophecies David sang in Spirit:
Psalm 22:14 I am poured out like water,
and all my bones are out of joint.
My heart has turned to wax;
it has melted within me.
15My mouthd is dried up like a potsherd,
and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
you lay me in the dust of death.
16Dogs surround me,
a pack of villains encircles me;
they piercee my hands and my feet.
17All my bones are on display;
people stare and gloat over me.
18They divide my clothes among them
and cast lots for my garment.

Matthew 27:35And when they had crucified Him, they divided up His garments among themselves by casting lots. * +

alvar89 5.03.16 - 02:27pm
Clear as day Yeshua pointed at psalm 22 what the pharisees knew well to show He is the one from scripture. But He did also know the leaders wanted Him dead because they knew who He was but didnt want to lose there inheritage and power position. That He pointed out in the parable of vineyard owner.
Mark 12:6 He still had one to send, a beloved son. Finally he sent him to them, saying, They will respect my son.

7 But those tenant farmers said among themselves, This is the heir. Come, lets kill him, and the inheritance will be ours! 8 So they seized him, killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard.

9 Therefore, what will the owner[c] of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the farmers and give the vineyard to others. 10 Havent you read this Scripture:The stone that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone.[d]
11 This came from the Lord
and is wonderful in our eyes?[e]
12 Because they knew He had said this parable against them, they were looking for a way to arrest Him, but they were afraid of the crowd. So they left Him and went away. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index