! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

we muslims n we hate who kil inocents - Page 4/9

Subject: we muslims n we hate who kil inocents
« <> »
masood4u 25.12.15 - 07:36am
wen u go for reading leson u should go to ful reading it ..u read some points n say this .. its after war on ruling kings who wer doing injustice making prisonars for them to kil if thy not leav workship stones ..a particular time after * +

masood4u 25.12.15 - 07:37am
i tried for peace but again n again n disrespectful thoughts for prophet by lik u ppl its not gud ..u lik ppl dont see any positiv things u just see negetiv things * +

masood4u 25.12.15 - 07:40am
33lory i think ur member of rss rastriya sevam sevak who just spread hate wit half knowledge... * +

masood4u 25.12.15 - 07:43am
: Common Questions Asked by Non Muslim - Dr Zakir Naik If Islam is the best religion, why are many of the Muslims dishonest, unreliable, and involved in activities such as cheating, bribing, dealing in drugs, etc.? VAST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ISLAM AND THE ACTUAL PRACTICE OF MUSLIMS 1. Media maligns Islam, Islam is without doubt the best religion but the media is in the hands of the westerners who are afraid of Islam. The media is continuously broadcasting and printing information against Islam. The * +

masood4u 25.12.15 - 07:43am
2. Black sheep in every community:I am aware that there are some Muslims who are dishonest, unreliable, who cheat, etc. but the media projects this as though only Muslims are involved in such activities. There are black sheep in every community. I know Muslims who are alcoholics and who can drink most of the non-Muslims under the table. 3. Muslims best as a whole:Inspite of all the black sheep in the Muslim community, Muslims taken on the whole, yet form the best community in the world. We are t * +

masood4u 25.12.15 - 07:44am
seeing isis or othr u cnt say islam is not gud * +

cyberman 28.12.15 - 10:04am
People grow up at their own rate, give them time... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page