! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

voice for palestian - Page 19/21

Subject: voice for palestian
« <> »
evenstevens 30.04.16 - 07:56am
It's the Germans who need justice. Truth fears no investigation,right? We are all free thinkers. Investigate the ''evidence'' for the holocaust,the transfer agreement between the 's and the jews(they were offered to move to palestine before the war started) and Hitler's economoc miracle,wich also was way before the war and succeeded in making Germany prosper and flourish while the rest of the world was in a depression. Now use your free mind and remember the victor never gets questioned if he told the truth. * +

evenstevens 30.04.16 - 08:00am
The holocaust is the only event in the history of mankind enforced by law. In Germany it's illegal to say it didn't happen. Also,the education of the German people has been taken over and will still be in control of britain and america untill the year 2099. To ''make sure'' they ''understand'' * +

manszar 3.05.16 - 03:05pm

@ frangelico - 30.04.16 - 05:45am
Where do you get your information? I haven't bought a comic book in years. You may take a look at my pictures. You will find a historical map in there.

it comes from the bible. im clad you consider the bible nothing more than a comic book. * +

manszar 3.05.16 - 03:17pm

@ frangelico - 30.04.16 - 05:40am
So you can't answer the questions, or don't you know the answers?

again the question is irrelevant to whether Palestine existed before israel. its just a lame attempt by you to deny the truth. its said Abraham was a Sumerian. and his descendants were in Egypt for 400 years so guess what they are. Egyptian. so you see the jews settled in Palestine before it was israel. not to mention that most of those jews that settled after 1945 came from Europe. simply put real jews are Egyptian. lol.gif * +

john_163 3.05.16 - 06:20pm

@ manszar - 3.05.16 - 03:05pm
it comes from the bible. im clad you consider the bible nothing more than a comic book.

then that makes quran a kamasutra book * +

john_163 3.05.16 - 06:24pm
pmpl give me the history of palestine, they dnt even have thier own currency lol, just like u who cnt even afford to live in ur own country, whats next? australia belongs to palestine? or did the invade? * +

manszar 4.05.16 - 08:12am

@ frangelico - 3.05.16 - 08:46pm
Please, use a real Bible. The things that you mentioned isn't from the Bible

Genesis 21:34 And Abraham stayed in the land of the Philistines for a long time. so now your saying this is from a non real bible when at first you said it was 100 percent correct. facepalm.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-21
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index