! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Question on Adam and Eve. - Page 6/8

Subject: Question on Adam and Eve.
« <> »
papai.17 27.09.15 - 11:54am

@ mab21 - 27.09.15 - 11:32am
And to be honest, I don't believe, according to evolution, that there was possible that adam and eve had a certain race, I think they looked very much like apes, and again, science...

well.! i havent done Ph.D in this subject i had read somewhere that there is a pigment or something in human skin and the more or less of that pigment result in dark or light color skin * +

papai.17 27.09.15 - 12:21pm

@ mab21 - 27.09.15 - 11:32am
And to be honest, I don't believe, according to evolution, that there was possible that adam and eve had a certain race, I think they looked very much like apes, and again, science...

but very humbly i will like to disagree with your respecteble opinion if we all have a guine similiarty and came from a same place then why europian had a light skin and asian had brown why europian are taller then asian and shorter then africans i am sayaing about statistics this may be because of micro evolution . Evolution science even gave the theorey that we all living being came from two green pigments under the sea which may had been conjuct or had sex in same way plants do . some sceint * +

papai.17 27.09.15 - 12:27pm
sceintists also says this pigment came from space and fall in earth possibly came from mars because there was life however you can say the green pigments was eve and adam that fall from sky * +

candasti 27.09.15 - 10:03pm
You have a point there * +

mab21 28.09.15 - 05:57pm

@ papai.17 - 27.09.15 - 11:54am
well.! i havent done Ph.D in this subject i had read somewhere that there is a pigment or something in human skin and the more or less of that pigment result in dark or light color skin

Yeah but what I find it strange is that the very first homo sapiens ppl were found in Africa. Then they travelled to Europe, Asia, America and the rest of continents. Thing is they all look kinda totally different in face shape, colour, hair, height, and I don't believe that they could lose the negroid features to become new races. There is a missing piece. * +

funphy 28.09.15 - 07:42pm
Adam was from swindon and eve was from Newport, everybody knows that! * +

0gypsy0 28.09.15 - 11:08pm
They were gypsies . * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page