! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islamic state supporters - Page 12/14

Subject: Islamic state supporters
« <> »
propidol 13.08.15 - 08:20am
Well that's because what you think doesn't matter. You have repeatedly proved that you aren't very clever and don't understand the things you have seen. * +

recurve 13.08.15 - 08:58am
I'm so irrelevant to u, yet u hav to log in and reply to me every single time lol.gif and it's not just me who see's u for the complete an utter kn*b that u are... * +

propidol 13.08.15 - 09:13pm
You think, I am here for you lol! Aww bless, that is just adorable. Also, you tried to engage me and not the other way around. As for what users here think of me is meaningless, I don't respect any of them or credit them as being real people lol. * +

recurve 14.08.15 - 03:27am
'Tried to engage me' erm could u point out where and when i'v ever failed to get a response from u ? As for every1 on here bein such non entities, doesn't say much for u wen u spend so much of ur time here. Wots up Igor, all the ppl in the real world get sick of listenin to ur holier than though bullshiit long ago ? * +

propidol 14.08.15 - 09:11am
So we have am admission there that it is always you that seeks my attention and not the other way around. That was easy lol. You really should stop obsessing about my appearance as it surpassed the creepy level a long time ago.. * +

zedsdead 14.08.15 - 09:35pm
Every image of Jesus is offensive to Muslims too. Jesus is a revered prophet and Messiah in Islam. So why don't Muslims complain about Catholic churches and their images of prophets that they boldly display? Islam is about 500 years behind Christianity in terms of its evolution. It's currently in the dark ages and badly needs an enlightenment. Or maybe we should be encouraging everyone to abandon ideology altogether? Religion may be nonsense (and it is) but it's ideology that's the problem. * +

john_163 20.08.15 - 05:11pm

@ maleficent - 2.08.15 - 05:36pm
They arent the real muslims.. real muslims will be against them.

real muslims dont even care if any non islams are killd...but wen muslims are killd by thier own they blame non islam... or try to gain symphaty * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index