! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

God = 0 - Page 3/5

Subject: God = 0
« <> »
dmpb 24.07.15 - 11:50am
In my mind mass just was ilusion so the real form of mass it is vibration of energy form.

Energy has many form mybe some form like heat,potential,etc so only in physics energy was eternally because energy cant destroyed an cant be created.

Why human as body was different with its spirit ? because its body and its spirit different vibration of energy made of ...

The human body is limited by the speed of
light then spirit entity of human was vibrate out from speed of light so different space and time between them or called different energy levels pmpl.gif
* +

jannah1 24.07.15 - 12:31pm

@ dmpb - 23.07.15 - 04:36pm
Are you moslem ?

No I am not. * +

dmpb 24.07.15 - 12:33pm
God is Energy form in physics nature because energy as eternally.

I know energy is determined by its levels so What is the biggest energy in the universe ?

please answer myquestion smile.gif * +

dmpb 24.07.15 - 12:37pm

@ jannah1 - 24.07.15 - 12:31pm
No I am not.

What is your relegion ? smile.gif * +

pallas7 24.07.15 - 05:37pm
it's far more interesting that no one knows because of the vastness of the universe. i'm guessing your answer would be your god but with the vastness of the world etc there could be more. ive been raised a christian and always just assumed the bible only explains earth, and think otherwise anyways. i believe there's more to it~ it'd be c*cky t * +

pallas7 24.07.15 - 05:38pm
eh im not used to using this on web u-u confusing * +

dmpb 24.07.15 - 06:23pm
MyGod is energy no more and no less good.gif

Energy was eternally on physics law have been teaching on school and university wink.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index