! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Voice of God - Page 2/7

Subject: The Voice of God
« <> »
xfrankie 13.07.15 - 06:02am
just in case i misunderstood? lol i think i didn't, you may notice, i mentioned twice, no, i don't hear literal (actual) or audible voices, or or speech, to which you ask, what manner of relationship is that which has only silence given that ordinarily its intolerable... and i responded by saying, the no literal/audio doesn't mean silence.. His Word already says it all, and the relationship is alive in His Word...you drew the false conclusion, that no literal voice equals silence... * +

xfrankie 13.07.15 - 06:10am
just because you can't hear somene literally SPEAK something AUDIBLY doesn't necessarily mean you can't have a relationship.. since it isn't our ONLY means of communication, therefore to say that amounts to silence, i think is mistaken * +

kimjongl 13.07.15 - 07:48am
If he speaks through the written word that means he just said some stuff thousands of years ago. Why hasn't he said anything new? We get more updates from the app store than god. * +

xfrankie 13.07.15 - 08:07am
o good for you, He's said ALL that NEEDS to be SAID, and ALL He wants us to know in the here and now, as GOD, He can do that. as for new if He says love your neighbour as yourself, do good to those that hurt, what's new to look for? don't murder, lie, or cheat, can't some values that applied thousands of years ago continue to apply today? * +

kimjongl 13.07.15 - 08:32am
Sure some can, but can all of the values of that time apply today? Should we live by all of the rules of 2000 years ago? * +

kimjongl 13.07.15 - 08:34am
I mean why hasn't he updated us on if it's OK or not to use polyester? Is it still not allowed or has he relaxed that rule? How are we to know without an update? * +

greenaura 13.07.15 - 08:37am

@ xfrankie - 13.07.15 - 06:02am
just in case i misunderstood? lol i think i didn't, you may notice, i mentioned twice, no, i don't hear literal (actual) or audible voices, or or speech, to which you ask, what manner of relationship is that which has only silence given that ordinarily its intolerable... and i responded by saying, the no literal/audio doesn't mean silence.. His Word already says it all, and the relationship is alive in His Word...you drew the false conclusion, that no literal voice equals silence...

if you know your mother, brother, sister, friend, lover etc is fully capable of speaking, but simply chooses not to speak to you, even when you reach out to them, i think im right to assume you would be offended.

you wwould wonder why they arent speaking. you would wonder what you have done, or what is wrong with them. if you were in their presence and they ignored you even for 5 mins, not acknowledging you when you spoke directly to them, you would think something was terribly wrong. thee longer the time that passes, the more worrying it would become.

god does this through your entire life. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum