! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gods Religon - Page 4/6

Subject: Gods Religon
« <> »
manszar 10.07.15 - 11:13am

@ alvar89 - 9.07.15 - 08:55am
Thats actually what sin does to ppl. The consequence is long written in the foundations of life itself. Just like knowing that a fire burns my hand i still push my hand in it and blame God for this is not a very logical thing to do. This passage is a clear warning to keep youreself away from sin as far as possible. The normal standard is set and anyone atleast willing to live by it will be blessed.

it is not sin that is claiming to punish children. unless you are calling god sin. the bible claims god said he is the one that punishes children for the mistakes of their ancestors. now of course you will make all the excuses you need to make you feel better about the terrible accusations the bible makes of god. but any man that punished children for the sins of their fathers would be considered a petty, petulant, psychopath, * +

manszar 10.07.15 - 11:15am

@ alvar89 - 9.07.15 - 08:55am
Thats actually what sin does to ppl. The consequence is long written in the foundations of life itself. Just like knowing that a fire burns my hand i still push my hand in it and blame God for this is not a very logical thing to do. This passage is a clear warning to keep youreself away from sin as far as possible. The normal standard is set and anyone atleast willing to live by it will be blessed.

this is not a clear passage that says to keep away from sin at all, as it says you will be punished for the sins of your fathers. * +

manszar 10.07.15 - 11:19am

@ alvar89 - 9.07.15 - 09:03am
Thats why the fear of the Lord is beginning of wisdom. God is not a genie who is there to fill your desires. You are made to live under His ways as that is the good and healthy way to exist. Just like some have trouble in school because they think they are doing this for others being tortured by rules when actually the student is the one who benefits from it not teachers or school.

Christians have conveniently done away with his ways and are according to them, only need to believe in Christ in order for their desires to be fulfilled. * +

alvar89 10.07.15 - 01:17pm

@ manszar - 10.07.15 - 11:19am
Christians have conveniently done away with his ways and are according to them, only need to believe in Christ in order for their desires to be fulfilled.

Having so much bitterness against a worldview is not healthy. Better to handle your own busness not painting everyone with one brush and judge them. All worldviews have bad rep due to ppl holding on a certai n worldview when doing mistakes. * +

alvar89 10.07.15 - 01:20pm

@ manszar - 10.07.15 - 11:15am
this is not a clear passage that says to keep away from sin at all, as it says you will be punished for the sins of your fathers.

Ofcourse our sins have impact on our children thats the way things are. * +

alvar89 10.07.15 - 01:21pm
That passage is a clear warning for the consequense of sin. * +

alvar89 10.07.15 - 01:26pm
Those rules excisted before any of us. You being a newcomer in a basketball game cant go and chance the rules of the game. You play along and enjoy the game the way its meant. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index