! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gods Religon - Page 3/6

Subject: Gods Religon
« <> »
manszar 9.07.15 - 05:14am
Do not make for yourselves a god to look like anything that is in heaven above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth. Do not worship them or work for them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God,,,, praise jesus the god that looks just like a man that is found on the earth. * +

manszar 9.07.15 - 05:17am
I punish the children, even the great-grandchildren, for the sins of their fathers who hate Me. * +

alvar89 9.07.15 - 08:49am

@ manszar - 9.07.15 - 05:07am
you do know the bible claims these things of god. He also entered this material world as a burning bush. or was that the devil devil.gif just pretending to be god? Exodus 3:6 At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God. and also Exodus 13:21 as a pillar of cloud. By day the LORD went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud, and by night in a pillar of fire, devil.gif

Who actually was in the burning bush God or His messenger? * +

alvar89 9.07.15 - 08:55am

@ manszar - 9.07.15 - 05:17am
I punish the children, even the great-grandchildren, for the sins of their fathers who hate Me.

Thats actually what sin does to ppl. The consequence is long written in the foundations of life itself. Just like knowing that a fire burns my hand i still push my hand in it and blame God for this is not a very logical thing to do. This passage is a clear warning to keep youreself away from sin as far as possible. The normal standard is set and anyone atleast willing to live by it will be blessed.
* +

alvar89 9.07.15 - 09:03am
Thats why the fear of the Lord is beginning of wisdom. God is not a genie who is there to fill your desires. You are made to live under His ways as that is the good and healthy way to exist. Just like some have trouble in school because they think they are doing this for others being tortured by rules when actually the student is the one who benefits from it not teachers or school. * +

propidol 9.07.15 - 10:19pm
What a psycho lol. * +

manszar 10.07.15 - 11:04am

@ alvar89 - 9.07.15 - 08:49am
Who actually was in the burning bush God or His messenger?

if it remained a angel moses would have had no need to hide his face. At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index