! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Message to God.... - Page 4/10

Subject: Message to God....
« <> »
ladibud 18.05.15 - 09:06am
anythin u ask in God's name he shall give, He is a merciful God.... everyone one of us was born with a plan. * +

ladibud 18.05.15 - 09:08am
now even as a believer i see where non believers are comin from ... these things i have posted here may be of the reasons that ppl don't believe, why ppl feel if there is a god, they despise him, want nothin to do with him. * +

ladibud 18.05.15 - 09:10am
some children are born into sufferin, they kno no joy, no peace, they are beaten, r*ped and tortured from the start and die in a hospital from their wounds ... what was the plan in this child's life? to suffer? oh free will, yeah i get that someone else's free will made this child suffer. so? free will trumped God's plan for this child then? so there is really no plan at all... it is all luck of the draw. * +

ladibud 18.05.15 - 09:13am
how many mothers don't cry, beg, plead in the name of God, in the name of Jesus that their child can have some food, but it doesn't happen, that child dies of hunger, an innocent child who doesn't kno how to sin dies of hunger tho prayers were made to God ... oh free will of man who fkd up the country so bad that their is faminine. i get that, i understand that. but then stop sayin what u ask for in His name u will receive... * +

ladibud 18.05.15 - 09:14am
yes yes all prayers are answered, and sometimes the answer is no eyeroll fine i get it, life is life, u win, u lose, u are born, u die ... s**t happens... * +

ladibud 18.05.15 - 09:15am
u cannot give God the credit for all the good if u refuse to give Him credit for all the bad. * +

ladibud 18.05.15 - 09:17am
now u can show me scripture after scripture, and i will blow it down... coz not everythin the bible says is so .... the proof is around us daily, life is cruel, it was made that way, one's death is another's meal.... it is how it always was and always will be ... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index