! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why - Page 12/17

Subject: Why
« <> »
manszar 22.05.15 - 10:55am

@ kimjongl - 22.05.15 - 10:50am
Proof is neutral, it is factual, not an opinion.

Again my proof is my proof. If I sat with a ghost all night then I have my proof ghosts exist. If I tell you ghosts exist you will just say no they dont because you have never seen one. So you see my proof is mine not yours * +

manszar 22.05.15 - 10:57am

@ kimjongl - 22.05.15 - 10:54am
Because there is zero evidence showing that god exists, ergo it is an irrational belief, ergo the possibility of mental disability in the act of willingly following an irrational belief.

So can you say that there is no chance at all that God could exist? * +

manszar 22.05.15 - 11:00am

@ kimjongl - 22.05.15 - 10:52am
So god is possible because I believe in god. But someone else who believes in something that I don't, also without any proof, their belief is not possible. Cognitive dissonance.

lol.gif God is nor possible just because I believe ffs facepalm.gif * +

manszar 22.05.15 - 11:02am

@ kimjongl - 22.05.15 - 10:54am
Because there is zero evidence showing that god exists, ergo it is an irrational belief, ergo the possibility of mental disability in the act of willingly following an irrational belief.

The fact we exist show the possibility for a God. If you cant admit that much then that should tell you something about yourself * +

kimjongl 22.05.15 - 11:03am

@ manszar - 22.05.15 - 10:57am
So can you say that there is no chance at all that God could exist?

I can't say zero chance, do you accept unicorns could exist? * +

kimjongl 22.05.15 - 11:05am

@ manszar - 22.05.15 - 10:55am
Again my proof is my proof. If I sat with a ghost all night then I have my proof ghosts exist. If I tell you ghosts exist you will just say no they dont because you have never seen one. So you see my proof is mine not yours

Until peer reviewed it's simply your experience. Proof is a word that implies a burden of evidence. Anything could have happened, most likely a hallucination. * +

kimjongl 22.05.15 - 11:07am

@ manszar - 22.05.15 - 11:02am
The fact we exist show the possibility for a God. If you cant admit that much then that should tell you something about yourself

Our existence does not automatically show the possibility of god, not even remotely. That's just filling in the gaps of knowledge again. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index