! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

girls - Page 4/24

Subject: girls
« <> »
aroob 10.05.15 - 10:33pm
if you want a womans respect than give her some respect first, education and independence isnt wrong and she doesnt have to live with boys parents if she chooses not to.....ppl need to show respect towards females...... * +

masood4u 14.05.15 - 11:38am
my mother was teacher n my sister lecturer i m head of muslim future comitee i motivate youths for education even in my frnds institute our grls students made future in teacher..lecturer * +

masood4u 14.05.15 - 11:38am
but in line with shriah. * +

masood4u 14.05.15 - 11:39am
wear hijab work * +

convictor 14.05.15 - 01:29pm

@ masood4u - 8.05.15 - 07:14pm
dont know wat hapening to grls..want independent..be ambitious but dont want father ..mother..or husband

They shouldn't be allowed any of that masood. The world has gone soft. Women should do as they're told. Their sole purpose should be to satisfy the needs of their men. And when they step outta line, beat them! * +

saraahmed 14.05.15 - 11:59pm
i doubt any of wat your saying masood.......even in your country well educated ppl know real good english * +

funphy 15.05.15 - 12:34am
@masood4u
Hijab should be worn by choice, I have no problem with it at all. It is a simple matter of freedom to choice, but you have to respect its the choice of the individual and is not mandatory or to be forced upon someone. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-24
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index