! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What Are Ghosts - Page 4/4

Subject: What Are Ghosts
« <
o..o 6.04.15 - 02:17pm
I don't know,but I lean towards not believing in ghosts.
Just in my life,the experiences of death close to me and other experiences I've had,
I sort of feel I should have seen something by now,
something irrefutable,undeniable,proof if you will
But I haven't. * +

o..o 6.04.15 - 02:32pm
That said though,sometimes I feel things,like a presence,or a kind of emotion that something awful has happened in a place.
Could just be the mind playing tricks or whatever,but still.
Also,sometimes I consider the fact that I am still alive today could be credited to some sort of astral assistance or guardian angel whatever you call it.
I've done some really dumb s**t in my past,life threatening,risky,dumbass s**t. * +

kimjongl 7.04.15 - 08:36am
It's easy for people who do risky things and survive to consider themselves lucky or protected in some way. When the reality is that it's pure coincidence. You won't hear about the people who died, because they are dead.

You will hear from those who survived. Giving a false impression that there is something else at work when it's simply that survivors are able to give an account of their experiences while the dead cannot. * +

xtwirlyx 7.04.15 - 12:33pm
unless they try to as ghosts lol * +

pallas7 9.04.15 - 06:28am
I believe it depends, just as was said before, I think they're souls of humans that aren't at peace and didn't let go of their lives that have ended, or feel like they still have something left to do. I don't believe everyone becomes a roaming ghost ofc, I think my dad does. Hmm but as for places that are supposedly haunted or people that seek to communicate with ghosts, I don't believe they necessarily are ghosts. Negative energy, or just summoning negativity might work on lurking shadows that aren't souls of deceased humans. But that's just me and my past. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index