! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

More than One God - Page 5/12

Subject: More than One God
« <> »
coldly 5.04.15 - 11:21pm
The left brain is logic. Lets just say it stops you from getting visitors from out of space. Its stop you from getting possessed. Its stops visits from fking angels and fairies. It makes you grow up. Well Jesus did say you should have the eyes of a child. Well follow him and you will. As you can see....i clearly just dont like this guy. * +

coldly 5.04.15 - 11:28pm
So is there more than one god? Nope...there is just you. We are all literally one. And even when you reach enlightenment you realize...you still don't know who you are. Because you think you are. You are I am. And the I am will allways only observe himself. You just are. We are one. * +

coldly 6.04.15 - 12:24am
What are the chakras in grown up talk. Its energy centers attached to nerve endings in the spine. Yes it can actually be measured. Mostly the heart chakra forms a electromagnetic wave pattern that can also be measured. itsy the bottom of the spine sexual energy build up everyday. Everything is energy...that energy can be released by many physical activities. If you raise this energy it starts influencing the nerves attached to your spine. What this do is cause a fluid in the brain to be released called pinolyne or something and melotonin. Don't know how you spell it. this then cause a vibration that make you see reality in different ways. Can also cause illusions. Because this entire process change the firing of neurons in the brain. This is why people see ghost and so on. That's why spiritual teachers always say respect shakti or kundalini holy spirit ,kulkukan whatever name children in the past give this power. its sexual energy. You feel it in sex after release. what you feel is this very energy. Feels nice right? So when you restrain from sex and do spiritual practices this energy builds up. Highly trained gurus excite this energy by jumping up and down and whatever. If it awakes it wants out. So it then starts moving up the spine and do its magic to your nerve endings. It clears the chakras which is just blocks. What I mean by that is that going up your spine its all nerves. And you have 7 nerve blockages that just keeps building up. This energy clears this stops. Enlightenment is when this energy reaches the brain and pop the pineal gland which releases this fluid in your brain which make you just so very happy. That's why many scientists believe enlightenment is just schizophrenia on overdrive. It really isn't. It can actually all be measured. Its energy. * +

funphy 6.04.15 - 12:26am
I would like to refer you to my previous comment, I can gladly admit my beliefs seem a little out there, but you my friend sound like a complete fk waffle! * +

coldly 6.04.15 - 12:31am
Each to his own buddy. Not going to fight with you cause I simply can't reach you. So its just totally pointless * +

funphy 6.04.15 - 01:12am
Likewise, bright blessings * +

coldly 6.04.15 - 01:24am
Lol. All im trying to say is that most gods started with ideas. God did not make man,man made god. Its all ideas. All of it. and all this myths of gods happens within you. Its just that Science make the past a bit less mystical. Because all or most of those godly events was due to kundalini and you. You are Heracles and his his 12 labors. But again...we have different believes. Which is ok. So which god is the true one? whoever you choose because that's what you will believe. But, wasn't you who decided? People decide because in the end whoever and whatever you believe in...it becomes you. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index