! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Three Muslim students killed - Page 9/11

Subject: Three Muslim students killed
« <> »
5tranger 14.02.15 - 08:14am

@ vampboy - 12.02.15 - 05:38pm
@stranger, Was the act of terrorism committed in the name of a particular religion or ideology say Christianity against Islam? What you and many others fail to understand that there are plenty of Muslims who DO commit crime every day, such as the child abuse gangs in the UK, but they aren't depicted in the media as doing it in the name of Islam or committing an act of Islamic extremism. That is the difference. It's a murder, just as Muslims murder other people, and this time people who happened to be Muslims were murdered by another not instigated by religious motivation, but if that is indeed the case then I agree with you. So provide me an evidence that this was the case, and you're right.

Its ironic that how biased people are now with the word terrorism. Whether its religiously motivated or not, it is terrorism as it targeted the ones with a particular religion. As it spreads terror among other peaceful followers of that religion. Or correct me if terrorism has to be religiously motivated? * +

dom4subs 14.02.15 - 08:23am

@ 5tranger - 14.02.15 - 08:14am
Its ironic that how biased people are now with the word terrorism. Whether its religiously motivated or not, it is terrorism as it targeted the ones with a particular religion. As it spreads terror among other peaceful followers of that religion. Or correct me if terrorism has to be religiously motivated?

There is nothing to say they were targeted due to there religion * +

vampboy 14.02.15 - 12:32pm

@ 5tranger - 14.02.15 - 08:14am
Its ironic that how biased people are now with the word terrorism. Whether its religiously motivated or not, it is terrorism as it targeted the ones with a particular religion. As it spreads terror among other peaceful followers of that religion. Or correct me if terrorism has to be religiously motivated?

Ideological structured terrorism is what gets the highest spotlight, because not only is the motive behind that act of terrorism in the name of a particular ideology, but it is so wide spread and consistent that you can find such groups all over the world, in today's world, Islamic terrorism is one of the leading ideological terrorism. If cases involving murder for a non-ideological reason should be classified as terrorism, and receive as much spot light as say Al Qaeda, then shouldn't each and every single 'act of terrorism which involves murder, including street crimes, and whatnot as much as this case? You do realize how much spot light that is? This has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam. ' * +

al1ayyubi 14.02.15 - 01:59pm
Lion is biggest terrorist in Jungle , Snake is a terorist also , darkness is terrorist also , American army is terrorists too , atom bomb also , death is terrorist too , etc . Do you know what is terrorism ??? * +

al1ayyubi 14.02.15 - 02:00pm
Vampboy , why Lashes should be stopped ? * +

vampboy 14.02.15 - 03:05pm

@ al1ayyubi - 14.02.15 - 01:59pm
Lion is biggest terrorist in Jungle , Snake is a terorist also , darkness is terrorist also , American army is terrorists too , atom bomb also , death is terrorist too , etc . Do you know what is terrorism ???

Yes, but you clearly don't. Mock.gif * +

vampboy 14.02.15 - 03:06pm

@ al1ayyubi - 14.02.15 - 02:00pm
Vampboy , why Lashes should be stopped ?

The reason why your Wahabi death cult should be stopped? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum