! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The rise of Pegida in germany - Page 3/18

Subject: The rise of Pegida in germany
« <> »
dom4subs 18.01.15 - 03:04pm

@ mandain - 18.01.15 - 02:37pm
Did you just have a brain fart? Or did that seriously made sense in your head?

What doesn't make sense to u * +

urvoice1 18.01.15 - 04:06pm
A planned rally by Germany's anti-Islamisation Pegida group has been called off after police received a threat against one of the organisers. Meanwhile in the western city of Essen about 50 demonstrators from the far-right Hooligans Against Salafists group (Hogesa) were outnumbered by more than 2,000 counter-protesters on Sunday.....
* +

bozzalad 18.01.15 - 08:32pm

@ dom4subs - 18.01.15 - 02:18pm
I agree with the Rotterdam mayor. Why does someone choose to live in a country if they don't agree with it's traditions and religious beliefs. Could it be because if they lived in country that follows strict religious law, they wouldn't have the freedom that they get living in the west.

yup * +

aroob 20.01.15 - 01:14am
if people are going to support racist groups thn why should it be a crime to support who i want wether i believe in their values or not....some ppl on here a big hypocrites posting diff values on each post thy write in.... * +

aroob 20.01.15 - 01:15am
get your forces outa the muslim lands and thn tell us to get out you cant hav it both ways * +

tranie 20.01.15 - 09:20am

@ aroob - 20.01.15 - 01:15am
get your forces outa the muslim lands and thn tell us to get out you cant hav it both ways

pegida is not calling for musliims to be kicked out, they are calling for muslims to intergrate with in the german society peacefully. [link]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegida[/link] as has been mentioned in other posts the muslims in the uk about 5 '/. of the population is trying to tell the majority 95 '/. what they can and cannot eat, say or think. This cannot be right ! The threats of violence and death to the leaders of pegida, by un named partys that caused the cancelation of yesterdays pegida march, also highlights that some groups are opposed to freedom of speech and freedom of expression. Althou it is not reported who made the threats, its not that hard to work out. * +

dom4subs 20.01.15 - 09:22am

@ aroob - 20.01.15 - 01:14am
if people are going to support racist groups thn why should it be a crime to support who i want wether i believe in their values or not....some ppl on here a big hypocrites posting diff values on each post thy write in....

That would depend on who u are supporting. It's 1 thing supporting a racist group but it's another thing supporting a group who are supporting extremists and or terrorists. Although there shouldn't be racist or terrorist groups in our day, unfortunately there is, but it doesn't mean that supporting 1 is ok just because someone is supporting 1 with opposing views. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index