! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

If u were given a moment with God - Page 5/37

Subject: If u were given a moment with God
« <> »
phlamex 30.12.14 - 02:24pm
ed with what we see and get than to start blaming God for the problem that the world has brought upon her self * +

xfrankie 30.12.14 - 05:12pm

@ phlamex - 30.12.14 - 02:20pm
Most times we ask questions like why God allowed innocent people to die but we ignore the question of why he let them live in the first place. No body can make a single life neither can anyone pay for his life, but God gave it to you free of charge and since the first man rebelled against God everything changed (Genesis 3:6-19) and the Bible also said in Romans 3:23 that all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. So you see man has lost all his rights, so it is left for us to be content

innocent ppl should not live? have you really given this particular statement some thought * +

phlamex 30.12.14 - 10:03pm
I'm not saying innocent pple should not live, what i'm saying is the life we live was made possible by his Grace it's a gift from God a gift no one deserves the world is upside down bcus of the activities of men and you considered pple who have wandered far away from their creator as innocent. And i don't know of any man yet who can say because life is not perfect i'm willing to reject the gift to God, man brought trouble upon himself (Genesis 3:6-24, Romans 3:23) * +

xfrankie 31.12.14 - 03:07am
o what was I thinking, I must have misunderstood the question.... why let them live in the first place?....and I've not yet defined what constitutes as innocent, certainly not ppl who have wandered away from their Creator, the Bible though does state who innocent are * +

shadow27 31.12.14 - 04:02am
How do I know this entity is a God? Is it glowing? Does it have sandals and a beard? * +

phlamex 31.12.14 - 06:15am
God gave life man turned it upside down, so you see the wicked person here is man not God, for example your mum gave you a laptop computer and you were careless with it and it got spoilt whose fault is it then, your wonderful mum who gave you a wonderful gift or you who was careless. * +

manszar 31.12.14 - 10:19am

@ alvar89 - 28.12.14 - 07:41am
Classical accusers way of seeing things.

I don't accuse God of these things. its the bible that accuses god of these things. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-37
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index