! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

school attack we condemn - Page 33/35

Subject: school attack we condemn
« <> »
vampboy 23.12.14 - 03:05pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 03:02pm
your message was aimed at me, what exactly had i said vampy?

My messages in the beginning were aimed at both Urvoice and you. You brought in the numbers thing, you judged him based on his character when the purpose of this forum is to actually discuss the contents, not the user. * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 03:06pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 03:03pm
do you not see what protests like that would achieve?

Of course I do, but there is a time and place for everything. * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 03:07pm
i suggest you look at the context my first reply was given in * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 03:08pm

@ vampboy - 23.12.14 - 03:06pm
Of course I do, but there is a time and place for everything.

yes, right now. things are getting out of hand * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 03:09pm
When the majority of Pakistanis are shunning down the Taliban, and when over 130 school kids just died, comparing numbers of protest and all that BS is not important right now, action is. * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 03:11pm
In the same way, comparing the number of Westerner cheering for Malala as opposed to many other girls is not important or relevant, but rather the destruction of Taliban as a whole is. Of course if Western media gave coverage to every single girl getting shot in the head, the awareness level would grow tremendously, but they don't, and it does not matter. * +

aijaz0 23.12.14 - 05:15pm

@ urvoice1 - 22.12.14 - 11:06pm
Well not every muslim, considering it was muslims who killed those innocent kids.

Yes, those children killed were also Muslims. So what, do you blame islam? Also you cannot blame Prophet Muhammad for the actions of diabolical people violating his teachings with impunity, unless you are mentally sick like them. All people of rational minds see this crime for what it is a crime committed by cowards with no regard for human life afraid of fighting the Pakistan army. Instead, they attack innocent children of army officers in the army school. That, I repeat, has nothing to do with Islam, Quran or the Prophet Muhammad's teachings. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-35
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index