! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

school attack we condemn - Page 32/35

Subject: school attack we condemn
« <> »
vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:57pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 02:53pm
like i did about cartoons or films or palestine, as in thousands n thousands protesting all over europe, i get it that you don't want to understand n i don't blame you.but just imagine that same outrage voiced on the streets over the deaths of those kids n the message it would send....oops i asked you to imagine something, silly me.

Who says I don't understand? I know very well, and I am still calling BS on that. And again and again, over and over, this is exactly what some Muslims do, comparing numbers from one incident to another regarding the protests in a topic dedicated to sympathizing, and thus are mostly always shunned down by users here. Yet you with your self-righteous cr*p seem to be allowed to spew this cr*p in a topic dedicated to sympathy. * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 02:58pm
before you started chatting cr*p Exactly what had i said vampy? * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:59pm
And I see the difference in protests, do I like it? No. I know very well more than you about the sympathizers in the country for Taliban. But what is important for me is the calling of the majority of people to punish the Taliban, allowing the legislature to apply laws to them, shunning them down. That is what is important for me. * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 03:00pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 02:58pm
before you started chatting cr*p Exactly what had i said vampy?

My messages were aimed at both you and urvoice. Simple as that. Chat cr*p? No, you did, when you brought in the numbers thing, thus putting yourself at the same level on those Muslims you call bigots. * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 03:02pm
your message was aimed at me, what exactly had i said vampy? * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 03:03pm

@ vampboy - 23.12.14 - 02:59pm
And I see the difference in protests, do I like it? No. I know very well more than you about the sympathizers in the country for Taliban. But what is important for me is the calling of the majority of people to punish the Taliban, allowing the legislature to apply laws to them, shunning them down. That is what is important for me.

do you not see what protests like that would achieve? * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 03:05pm
. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-35
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page